Adventure Escape: Christmas Killer Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android games Adventure Escape: Christmas (Xmas) Killer Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can also watch my walkthrough video for Chapter 1 here:
1. Pick up the used coffee cup and the blue file folder. Keep picking up all the trash, then get the red file folder and the fish food. Pick up the yellow file folder. Open the drawer to get the green file folder. Throw all the trash in the garbage to eat some stars. Also, feed the fish to get some more stars.
2. Go right and pick up the purple file folder. Also, look at the badges above the window and open the door to go to the kitchen.
3. Dan is hungover on the kitchen table. We need to cure his hangover! Look at the note on the wall that tells you common hangover cures are aspirin and greasy food. Open the cabinet to get a paper cup and fill it with water. There’s also a box of donuts. We’ll solve that puzzle soon.
4. Arrange all the donuts in the right order. Some can’t be moved, so they help you figure out the pattern (sprinkles, stripes, nuts, etc). Take Dan’s donut.
5. Use the badges clue to unlock the first aid kit. Count the number of angles for each and then enter those numbers (5364). Take the aspirin. Give Dan the aspirin, water, and donut. He’ll get up and you can take the red file folder.
6. Go back to the first room and open the file drawer. Add all the files you found and then organize them based on the dots and dashes on the left.
7. Count up the squares on each line on the folders and then enter those numbers into the safe to unlock it. So it goes: 428256. Open it and take the case file from inside.
8. Give the case file to the officer and he’ll disappear. A phone starts ringing in the locked drawer. Pick up the trash on the desk to find the key and use it to get the phone. Answer the call from Lt. Murphy and complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to December 19 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.