Adventure Escape Mysteries – Picture Perfect
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Picture Perfect. You play as Detective Kate, who is on an assignment at the high-profile wedding of Chelsea and Dante when she runs into an old flame. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the black marker and wooden heart. Grab the florist’s scissors from the drawer. Look at the sign nearby. Also, talk to the woman holding the cake. She needs help finding the tiny groom.
2. Give the black marker and wooden heart to Grandma and she’ll give you back a signed wooden heart. Then place the heart with the others. Use the scissors to cut the roses and find the plastic groom and a photograph. Also, talk to Grandma to find out that the couple met in 2015 while looking for tomato soup in aisle 7. Talk to the woman with the cake to find out the cake has two layers of mocha fudge and two layers of classic vanilla.
3. Head through to the next room. Pick up the three photographs. Notice the photo board. We’ll come back to it later. Look at the YouCrew bag. There’s a clue on it for opening the camera case. The red parts of the letters look like 353. Enter 353 to unlock the camera case. Rita the photographer will automatically take it.
4. It turns out Connor is Kate’s old flame. He asks her to help him find the box with the rings in it and then leaves. The ring box is under a pillow, but one of the locks requires a key, so we’ll come back to it later. Also, take a look at the notebook on the couch.
5. Head down the stairs to the terrace. The elevator gets stuck with Chelsea inside. Talk to Chef Julio and he’ll leave. Pick up the two photographs and then examine the table. It’s a puzzle!
6. For the Gift Bag Puzzle, you need to arrange the bags based on their characteristics. The blue bag is already placed by the 7 for you, so that gets you started. Using that, you can tell that 7,9 would be the blue bag with the pink bow. So 9 is the bow. Therefore 8,9 is the yellow bag with the pink bow and 8,2 is the yellow striped bag. Continue until it looks like the photo below. You’ll get a bottle opener.
7. Use the can opener on the elevator control panel and then press the big red button to fix the elevator. Talk to Chelsea and she’ll give you the small key.
8. Go back upstairs. Place the six photos with the others. Time to solve the Photo Board Puzzle. Use the clues you got from around the area and the clues on the board to arrange the photos correctly. It should look like this:
9. Look at the notebook again. Fill in the numbers based on what we’ve seen.
Years since C&D met: 2020 – 2015 = 5
Tiers on cake = 4
Aisle at grocery store = 7
Ice cream scoops on first date = 3×2 = 6
It also says to look at the photo board for the button pattern.
10. Go back to the locked ring box. Use the key in the keyhole. For the left hearts puzzle, use the numbers you got from the notepad. 5, 4, 7, 6. Then, for the right buttons puzzle, select the buttons where you see black framed photos on the photo board. Once all three are solved, you’ll automatically get the rings.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.