Adventure Escape Mysteries – Picture Perfect
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Picture Perfect. You play as Detective Kate, who is on an assignment at the high-profile wedding of Chelsea and Dante when she runs into an old flame. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 7. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Kate and Murphy go over their suspects chart again and narrow it down to DJ Dee and Rita!
2. It’s dark! Find the light switch and turn it on.
3. Chelsea got stuck in the elevator again! We have to help her out. Grab the small key, twine, and the circuit chip. Also, notice the lock on the door in the back. We’ll come back to it soon. Then look at the front desk.
4. Use the small key to open the drawer and then pull it out completely. There are key cards sticking out from the drawer below! Grab the magnet and take a look at the calendar. Open the cabinet and get the cleaning spray and circuit chip.
5. Pace the twine and magnet on the desk by the ruler and make a sort of fishing rod. Then use it to fish out a blank key card.
6. Use the black key card with the key card activator to activate the card.
7. Go back to the lobby and use the key card on the elevator control panel. Now we have to solve the Elevator Panel puzzle. The elevator can only move up or down in increments of 7 or 4 and needs to reach the 13th floor in no more than 5 moves. It goes like this:
8. Chelsea then unlocks the studio door for you. Go through.
9. We’re in their photography studio. One of the lights is dirty. Use the cleaning spray to clean it and it will turn on. Find the light bulb and the circuit chip. Also, notice the locked laptop. We’ll come to it soon.
10. Screw the bulb into the other spotlight. Now we can see! Look at the camera and zoom in to see what’s written on the Dante cutout. It says NFRNO.
11. Enter NFRNO into the laptop to unlock it.
12. Look through all the photos and place the correct Dante position into each.
13. Look at the date on each photo. They all were taken in May. Find those dates on ten calendar by the front desk and then note down the color of the shirt in that photo. I’ve placed colored dots on the calendar to make it easier for you.
14. Now take those dates and pull out the day of the week and note down the color for each:
Monday = Purple
Tuesday = Green
Wednesday = Red
Thursday = Yellow
Friday = White
Go back to the door lock and enter those colors to open it. Head through to the office.
15. Pick up the photo and the paper with camera images from the desk. Grab the circuit chip by the statue. Grab the second paper with camera images from the drawer. Look at the camera poster on the wall. And also notice the locked camera and locked cabinet. There’s also a facial recognition lock on the computer.
16. Use the photo of Dante to unlock the PC.
17. Now we have access to the location tracking database. We need to see where Rita’s been, so tap on her face and then “Search past locations.” The server is down, though. Chelsea says you can reboot it from the green screen room.
18. Let’s work on the camera passcode. Look at each of the four rows of cameras. Find those cameras on the big poster on the wall and see what number it looks like when you connect the five cameras. I’ll draw them out for you. In the end, you get 9526.
19. Enter 9526 into the camera to unlock it. Take the key from inside.
20. Go back to the photo shoot room and use the key to unlock the green door that ends to the server. Add the four circuit chips and solve the Circuit Puzzle. It’s basically a sliding tile puzzle but easier because there are two empty spaces.
21. Now the server is up and running, so go back to the office and look at the computer. Search Rita’s past locations again. Looks like she was at the wedding venue at the time of the murder so she’s no longer a suspect.
22. Before logging out of the computer, notice YouCrew’s monthly profits have been plummeting. Chelsea then gives you the key to the filing cabinet.
23. Use the file cabinet key to open the file cabinet. Looks like there’s a digital lock on it!
24. Let’s solve the Legal File Lock Puzzle. The goal is to match up backgrounds and characters in the 3×3 center grid. You want it to look like the image below.
25. Look at the files. It turns out that Haley, DJ Dee’s sister, died copying one of Dante’s fake stunts! So she has motive for wanting him dead! Her full name is Deanna Sparks and she was suing YouCrew!
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.