Adventure Escape Mysteries – Picture Perfect
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Picture Perfect. You play as Detective Kate, who is on an assignment at the high-profile wedding of Chelsea and Dante when she runs into an old flame. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 3. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We need to console Chelsea. Grab a teacup, a teabag, some sugar, and the box of tissues. Also, examine the footprints. They’re evidence.
2. Give Chelsea the tissues. She asks for some tea. Fill the teacup with water. Then place it on the table and add the teabag and sugar.
3. The florist shows up and says the flowers don’t look right. She won’t take them until they look right. Let’s solve the Flower Cart Puzzle. Select the one flower in each bucket that doesn’t belong. The first bucket is pretty obvious because all but one are the same flower. For the second bucket, choose the flower that doesn’t have any purple in it. For the third bucket, choose the red flower in the middle because there are no others like it. And for the fourth bucket, choose the only flower with an odd number of petals.
4. Chelsea goes off to get Dante’s room key so you can grab his phone charger. Meanwhile, DJ Dee shows up and asks for help loading her stuff into the van. I don’t think this puzzle needs any explaining. Just find a way to fit all the equipment in the van.
5. Chelsea comes back with Dante’s room key. Now we need to find the charger. Find the two sticky notes and two tiles. Also, look at the painting on the wall. You can try opening the closet, but it’s jammed. Enter the bathroom.
6. Grab the bar of soap and find another sticky note in the cabinet and another in the bath. There’s another behind the chair. Also grab the tile from behind the window curtains. Notice the clue on the towel that says “Chateau DE BONHEUR” on it, which means “Castle of Happiness.” There’s also a tile puzzle and sticky note puzzle in the room.
7. Add all the sticky notes to the mirror and let’s solve the puzzle. When you’re done, it should show the numbers 57391.
8. Leave the bathroom and use the soap on the closet’s hinges to open it. There’s a safe inside! It says “ABC Systems” on it, with shapes around each letter. To get the passcode, count up the number of triangles, squares and circles on the hand towel. You end up with:
Triangle = 3
Square = 13
Circle = 1 (the O in BONHEUR)
So the code to enter is 3131.
9. Read the note inside and take the tile.
10. Now we can solve the tile puzzle in the bathroom. You need to use the painting in the bedroom to help you figure out where each tile belongs. Use the green lines on the painting as a guide. Then take the small key.
11. Go back to the bedroom and use the small key to unlock the drawer under the bed. There’s a locked suitcase inside. Enter the code from the sticky notes — 57391. The. Take the charger from inside.
12. Connect the charger to the phone and look at the phone. You need to figure out the passcode through trial and error. There’s are five dots in the pattern. A yellow smilie means that dot is in the pattern but in a different order. A green smilie means you got that dot in the right order. I think it’s the same each game, so you can just copy my solution, starting with the dot on the right.
13. Once in the phone, tap the gun to highlight it. Looks like it was murder!
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.