Act 3, A Report to An Academy:
1. In the puzzle “somewhere in America,” you need to first turn on all the TVs so they make up a face.
2. Next, tap the TVs in the center until they form an arrow point down.
3. You’re in an abandoned mine. Tap the map on the wall and pull out the cutout behind it. You need to match the two up properly.
4. In the next scene, tap the bell to speak to a man in a diving helmet.
5. You then need fill out a form. Figure out what word to change REFUSED to to get your permit. The clue is that you need to “reflect on yourself.” So make the word “granted” reflected up to down, like so:
6. Now, you need to tune the radio until you’re back in the desert. You made it to Castlock!
7. You need to sit through a brief intermission before you can continue to the fourth and final act.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.