Adventure Escape: Murder Inn (Murder Manor 2)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Murder Inn, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. There’s a lot to do in here. Pick up the key, paperclip, book, and magnifying glass. Look at the clue in the trash can, the clue under the rug, the typewriter, the books, the wine bottles, and the coin collection.
2. Use the key to unlock the drawers in the desk. There’s more coins!
3. The typewriter says: “Only coins in mint condition have real value.” So use the magnifying glass with the three different sets of coins. Note down which numbers look mint. Basically, find the coins that aren’t missing any details.
For the American pennies: 4
For the UK pounds: 3
For the Taiwan dollar panda coins: 6
4. The note in the trash tells you the order to put those in. It goes American penny, UK pound, Taiwanese dollar. So: 436. Enter that into the combination lock on the suitcase to open it. Take the book from inside.
5. Tap on the bookcase on the right. Use the note from under the rug as a clue. You need to arrange the books so the top shelf is all to the right, the middle shelf is split between the left and the right, and the bottom shelf is all to the left. Basically, the black space on the note is empty space on the shelves. Take the book.
6. Go through the door to the miniature train room. Take a look at the trains on the shelves. Notice that there are lines under some letters. Pay attention to the numbers of lines. It goes 1 V, 2 E, 3 R, 4 A. VERA? Enter the letters VERA into the combination lock and take the box of train tracks from the drawer.
7. Place the train tracks on the table. You need to use the tracks to connect the two tunnels. Each row must have the same number of tracks as written on the left. Each column must have the same number of tracks as written on the bottom. Tap to cycle through the various train tracks. It should look like this in the end:
8. Notice the colors of the train cars that appear. They go Green, Blue, Yellow, Red. Tap on the control panel. Open the battery compartment and insert the paperclip instead of a battery. Now, to work the switches. The left two switches control which position of light you are changing. The right two switches control what color the light will be. Hit the white button to lock in your choice. You need to change the colors to Green, Blue, Yellow, Red.
9. Take the key from the train that pulls out.
10. Use the key to unlock the glass and take the book.
11. Go back to the study. Place all four books on the left bookcase. Now, you need to arrange them based on the clue from the wine bottles. The years tell you how to split the books. First, organize the bottles from most full to least full, so ’62, ’35, ’71, ’44. Now, split the books according to the years: 6 & 2, 3 & 5, 7 & 1, 4 & 4.
12. There’s a dead body behind the bookcase! Examine it to complete Chapter 7.
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8.