Adventure Escape: Murder Inn (Murder Manor 2)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Murder Inn, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We need to get into Jay’s room. Pick up the binoculars. Move the plant to get a key. Read the entry in the guest book and open the curtains to see the ski lift.
2. Use the binoculars to look through the window. You can now see numbers on each of the chairs on the chair lift. It goes:
3. Use the key to open the cabinet and get a controller. Look at the fruit basket. Count the fruits:
2 Green Pears
3 Red Apples
4 Yellow Bananas.
4. Put the numbers from the chairs in order of the number of fruits. So:
1 orange = 3
2 green = 7
3 red = 9
4 yellow = 5
Enter 3795 on the controller. Go up the ladder to the attic.
5. Uncover the suitcase. It’s locked so ignore it for now. Pick up the game controller and the Christmas lights. Move the rug aside to reveal an outlet. Also, look at the photo album. It shows a picture of a hockey player in a Whales jersey with the number 9 on it.
6. Plus the Christmas lights into the outlet and the TV and turn on the TV. We still need a game cartridge, so let’s solve the miniatures Sudoku puzzle. Take the key when you’re done.
7. Use the key to open the suitcase and look inside. Move the jacket aside to see two jerseys — one for the Polar Bears that says 2 and one for the Leopards that says 5.
8. Remember the guest book? It said Whale, then Polar Bear, then Leopards. So put the numbers from those jerseys in order and you get 925. Go back downstairs and enter 925 into the padlock to open the door. Go through.
9. Look around the room. There’s a bunch of things to take note of. The trophies make up the Roman numerals IVX. There’s also a note that says LOSE = 3507 and SELL = 7735. There’s also a clock and two combination locks, one with some stickers on it.
10. Set the clock to 4:50, with the small hand on IV and the big hand on X, like the trophies. Take the small key. Use it to unlock the drawer and get the game cartridge.
11. Go back up to the attic and insert the game cartridge and add the controller to the game console. Now you have to play a game where you move the two mice to their respective cheese. The mice move in opposite directions of each other. You can watch my video if you need help.
12. If you do it fast enough to get a high score of 120 (it seems buggy as I got a high score in that video above because it thought I did it in 27 seconds, even though I didn’t), you’ll see the other high scores as well.
13. Go back to the locked drawer with the stickers on it and enter the high score of 240 (because it says #1 and shows the mouse). Look at the note inside. It says I SEE LIES.
14. Remember the note about SELL and LOSE? You need to treat I SEE LIES. The same way. Write it out upside-down using numbers like so: 5317 335 1. Enter 53173351 into the locked briefcase under the bed and read the note inside.
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.