Adventure Escape: Murder Inn (Murder Manor 2)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Murder Inn, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Oh no! Emma’s missing! Let’s check her room. The door’s locked. So go through the left doorway. Move the shirts aside to see a sign that says “JUST PLAY.” Open the drawer to get a key. Also, open the closet to get the vacuum cleaner.
2. Use the vacuum cleaner to clean up the spilled laundry detergent. Use the key to open the cabinet and take the laundry basket.
3. Place the laundry in the washing machine. You’ll see a note when it’s done that says JAY, but you can’t get it.
4. Leave the room and look at the rug on the floor. It says “WELCOME TO MOUNT WINTER” and has an image of a mountain.
5. Tap on the skis to the right. Arrange them to match the shape you saw on the welcome mat.
6. Now we have to find a three-digit code to open the wall safe. The clue is JAY from the washing machine together with JUST PLAY. Find the J A and Y in JUST PLAY and count the number of letters. So it goes:
J = 1
A = 7
Y = 8
Enter that into the wall safe to open it.
7. Now we need to select two keys to open the deadbolt. Look at the sign on the door. It says L1V32SK1. The numbers in it are 1321. Split it up and you get 13 and 21. So take keys 13 and 21.
8. Use the keys to open the door to Emma’s room and go inside. She’s dead! You need to find all five pieces of evidence. Also, pick up the carving knife and three wood tiles.
9. Tap on the chest that’s considered the third piece of evidence and add the three wood tiles to it. Time to solve another puzzle! You need all the tiles to match up with each other and the symbols on the chest itself. You can swap tiles with other tiles and also rotate each one. It should look like this in the end:
10. There’s a spider inside! Use the vacuum cleaner to get rid of it and then use the carving knife to get the bullet.
11. Now to identify the bullet. Take all its measurements. You get:
# grooves: 6
Groove depth: (8.0 – 6.7 =) 1.3
Rifling Twist: Right
12. Search the database to discover its a SlyHunter rifle.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.