Adventure Escape: Murder Inn (Murder Manor 2)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Murder Inn, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Oh no! Emma’s missing! Let’s check her room. The door’s locked. So go through the left doorway. Move the shirts aside to see a sign that says “JUST PLAY.” Open the drawer to get a key. Also, open the closet to get the vacuum cleaner.
2. Use the vacuum cleaner to clean up the spilled laundry detergent. Use the key to open the cabinet and take the laundry basket.
3. Place the laundry in the washing machine. You’ll see a note when it’s done that says JAY, but you can’t get it.
4. Leave the room and look at the rug on the floor. It says “WELCOME TO MOUNT WINTER” and has an image of a mountain.
5. Tap on the skis to the right. Arrange them to match the shape you saw on the welcome mat.
6. Now we have to find a three-digit code to open the wall safe. The clue is JAY from the washing machine together with JUST PLAY. Find the J A and Y in JUST PLAY and count the number of letters. So it goes:
J = 1
A = 7
Y = 8
Enter that into the wall safe to open it.
7. Now we need to select two keys to open the deadbolt. Look at the sign on the door. It says L1V32SK1. The numbers in it are 1321. Split it up and you get 13 and 21. So take keys 13 and 21.
8. Use the keys to open the door to Emma’s room and go inside. She’s dead! You need to find all five pieces of evidence. Also, pick up the carving knife and three wood tiles.
9. Tap on the chest that’s considered the third piece of evidence and add the three wood tiles to it. Time to solve another puzzle! You need all the tiles to match up with each other and the symbols on the chest itself. You can swap tiles with other tiles and also rotate each one. It should look like this in the end:
10. There’s a spider inside! Use the vacuum cleaner to get rid of it and then use the carving knife to get the bullet.
11. Now to identify the bullet. Take all its measurements. You get:
# grooves: 6
Groove depth: (8.0 – 6.7 =) 1.3
Rifling Twist: Right
12. Search the database to discover its a SlyHunter rifle.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3.
This Post Has 15 Comments
How did you get 1.3 for the depth of Bullet
Exactly my question. I can’t find anything that measures 6.7.
It measure 5.4when you place it just at the indented edge when on its side. Subtract 5.4 from 8.0 you get 2.6 divide that in half for ONE groove
How do you place at the indented edge??
Ok nevermind I got it. ╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£├╗Γö£ΓîÉ
Where did you get the numbers for the letters “J”, “A”, and “Y”?
Because the guy who lived there his name is Jay but I donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t remember seeing Jay as a clue
the “just play” sign
since everyone just says “the ‘just play’ sign”, I’ll explain further here for the benefit of other players who found themselves in my position:
you’re not counting the number of instances of each letter in “J A Y” that you can find, but rather the position of the letters J, A, and Y in the phrase “just play”; i.e. “J” is the *1st* letter in “just play”, hence you dial in number 1 on the combination lock (then “A” is the 7th letter in the phrase, etc.)
Ohhhhhh, THAT’S how she got 178! Thank you so much!
These games are hard on a phone cannot read sign on door since it does not zoom when clicked. Simple game mechanic would fix this.
It would be more helpful appunwrapper if you would provide PICTURES for the ‘Bullet Measuring’ puzzle that display where the bullet goes into the caliper EXACTLY?
With this puzzle, all of the measurements can vary depending on the placement. Eg. The diameter measurement ranges between 7.9 – 8.1.
The exact same issue with the length…19.7 – 19.9.
Most important, a picture showing how you got the 5.4 measurement!!!?
I rely on your help NOT for the answers, but for the EXPLANATIONS and logic behind the solved puzzles.
The squares in my puzzle don’t exactly match those in the walkthrough. Do I have to rotate some of them?