Adventure Escape: Murder Inn (Murder Manor 2)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Murder Inn, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Find the black camouflage paint and stencil. Also, look at the note that says a+b=c and b+c=d. And last, open the camera case and move the photo to see the three lenses in green, blue, and red.
2. Tap on the gray camouflage jacket. Place the stencil over the pattern and add the black camo paint. Remove the stencil and you’ll have a new pattern! Notice the 2 and 7.
3. Tap on the framed camo and swap the tiles around to complete the pattern. Notice the 3 and 5.
4. Let’s crack the safe code. So we have the numbers 2, 3, 5, and 7. We also know that a + b = c and b + c = d. So with that information, we can work out:
a = 3
b = 2
c = 5
d = 7
(3 + 2 = 5 and 2 + 5 = 7)
So enter 3257 to open the safe and take the four colored arrows.
5. Remember the three lenses in the camera case? They went green, blue, red. Do place the green, blue and red arrows in the holes in the wall in that order. Go through the opening.
6. Ok, there’s a few things to do in this room. First off, move the chair to the side and get another arrow. Also, read the target practice sheet that says:
ONLY THE HEART MATTERS
Also, take a look at the deer heads mounted on the wall, the cards on the table, and notice there’s a lock.
7. Let’s work on the lock. It has a directional pad on it. The deer heads also face different directions. First, count the antler branches/points on each deer. They go:
8: Straight Ahead
The target practice sheet told use to focus on the hearts and the 10-point buck. So look at the cards on the table and focus on the hearts. They are:
6 7 10 3
So which deer were those?
So now we have the directions, but what’s the order? The way I have them is actually the order, since they’re each in different rows on the table. So to open the lock, press:
Right Up Left Right
8. Take the metal dial. Also, place the two arrows in the holes on the wall. Put the dial in the center of the door handle. Go through.
9. Move the framed painting and open the drawer to get a key.
10. Use the key to unlock a cabinet and take the googles. Use them in the dark behind the painting to see a carving of initials that says:
11. Use those initials to open the padlock. Enter JSEB.
12. Look at the target practice sheet for a clue to the puzzle with the colored dots. It tells you the order to select the dots. Notice there’s bullets through each color on the buck. 1 in blue, 2 in red, 3 in yellow, 4 in green. So first select the blue dot with an asterisk on it, then a red dot, then a yellow dot, then a green dot, then a blue dot, and so on until all the dots are connected.
The SlyHunter rifle is missing!
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.