Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Level 4 | Level 5 | Level 6 | Level 7 | Level 8 | Level 9 | Level 10 | Level 11 | Level 12 | Level 13 | Level 14 | Level 15 | Level 16 | Level 17 | Level 18 | Level 19 | Level 20 | Level 0 + Coordinates
You can watch my video for Level 20 or continue to my step-by-step guide below.
1. Head straight and slide the two tiles inward to form a triangle. Continue through.
2. Cross the bridge and pick up the letter. Move the slider to the left twice until you see a ladder ahead of you.
3. Head through the door and up the ladder. Solve the puzzle by dragging both gold circles to goals. Then take the maze piece.
4. Go back all the way and turn the handle to the left again. There should be another ladder. Head up and solve the puzzle there and get another maze piece.
5. Go all the way back and this time steer two bridges to the right. There should be a maze puzzle ahead of you. Ignore it for now and solve the puzzle to the left. Take the maze piece.
6. Go back and turn to the right. Break all the jars until you find a letter.
7. Now for the central puzzle. Place all three pieces you found on the wall and then drag the yellow circle to the goal. Take the portal tile. But before heading to the portal, look at the tile. It shows the same maze but with the circle at the top. So just drag it back through the maze to get the third letter.
8. Go back and this time, turn right twice again. Head through and solve the puzzle to the left. It’s like the triangle puzzle but you need to rotate the center piece to get the other pieces to fit.
9. Then solve the right puzzle and the door should open, revealing the portal. Place the tile over it and go through to complete Level 20!
And here’s all three notes for Level 19:
And that’s everything!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.