Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 3 The Final Trap
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and Trapmaker 2 and is called Trapmaker 3 – The Final Trap. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! In the second game, we visited his childhood home and learned more about him. In the end, Detective Kate Gray’s friends got kidnapped! Will Kate finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out in the conclusion to the trilogy! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles in Chapter 6. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Answer the call from Trapmaker for another clue.
2. Remove the cobwebs to see a clue. Also, read the sign about the decoys.
3. We need to figure out how many balls should be in the pit. The symbols on the wall tell you, but first you have to figure out what each one stands for. So press each button and see how many balls are added or subtracted. For the first one, you get 4, and it also is made up of four lines. The second is 6 and made up of 6 lines, and so on. So count up the lines in each of the symbols on the wall and you get 283. Now, press the buttons to get that number. The first two buttons add and the last two buttons subtract. The equation goes like this:
250 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 4 – 5 – 2 = 283
Pick up the soccer ball bomb.
4. Climb up the ladder and grab the umbrella gun. Open the drawer to get a screwdriver. Also, look at the dots clue.
5. Use the screwdriver to open all the boxes. Grab the suitcase gun from one of them.
6. Count the boxes in each stack. You get:
Then unlock the padlock using the code 469. The decoys! Tap on them.
7. Answer the call from Trapmaker. He tells you only three of the decoys are perfect and you have to figure out which ones. Use his image on the phone to help you. In the end, three should have check marks and the rest should have X’s.
8. Climb back down the ladder. Add the three decoys to the others. Place the soccer ball bomb, umbrella gun and suitcase gun down by the other weapons. Now we need to use the instructions on the poster to figure out the order of the decoys and the weapons. The poster says:
“Six gentlemen will open the door if you follow these rules. If you try to open the door without following the rules, they may kill you.
Decoys with gray jackets must not be next to each other.
A decoy with gray shoes must hold the soccer ball.
The camera must be east of the flashlight.
The flashlight and ball must be west of the water gun.
The decoys with the umbrella and briefcase have the same color jacket.
The decoy with the briefcase has black shoes.
Pants and shoes must be in the correct color order.”
Also, don’t forget the dots clue from upstairs and the arrows clue from the phone. They tell us the order of the pants and shoes. In the end, it should look like the photo below.
9. Head through the door. Trapmaker is angry because Jacob didn’t listen and he sent backup. Open all the curtains to see out the windows. There are more decoys! Shoot/punch them all and then look out the windows.
10. Now we have a puzzle where we have to aim all the cops at the decoys and shoot them all. But you can’t hit any cops in the process. You can copy my layout below. Just have each cop shoot. Trapmaker isn’t happy with you! And he claims to have killed Murphy!
And that’s all for Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.