Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 3 The Final Trap
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and Trapmaker 2 and is called Trapmaker 3 – The Final Trap. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! In the second game, we visited his childhood home and learned more about him. In the end, Detective Kate Gray’s friends got kidnapped! Will Kate finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out in the conclusion to the trilogy! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles in Chapter 8. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8
You can watch my video for Chapter 8 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Answer the phone. Then pick up the four pieces of duct tape and the metal pipe. Read the three parts of the note.
2. Use the metal pipe to open the metal panel. Use the duct tape to fix the four wires and turn on all the TVs.
3. Now, tap on each screen and change the scene to match order in which it happened. Trapmaker’s note can help you. It should look like the screenshot below in the end.
4. Go through the door. Time for the Tile Tunnel puzzle! We have to get all four people to the exit without any of them stepping on the same colors tiles at the same time. If you mess up, you have to start the whole thing over, so be careful. You can copy my order below. It’s a little messy because of the four people.
5. Uhhh looks like Kate fell into a giant bear trap? Talk to Trapmaker. You need to answer his questions.
Q: What do think I want, Kate?
A: You want to rule the world.
Q: I have so many big ideas, Kate. Don’t you want to see more?
A: You’re smart. I’ll give you that. But you’re evil.
Q: I need a partner. Someone who thinks like I do. Someone like you.
A: We might think alike, but do you honestly think I’d partner with you?
Q: Join me. Or turn me down, and I’ll leave you here to die.
A: I know you won’t kill me. Just let me go.
6. Now he leaves and you have to figure a way out. Pick up the five metal pieces. Use the metal pipe to reach the ones that are too far away. Then add them to the metal panel.
7. Solve the metal puzzle. That deactivated the bear trap. You can step off now.
8. Pick up the USB cables. Also, notice the pink and turquoise stripes on the bear trap. They’re a clue for opening the door.
9. Look at the keypad by the door. Notice the lights go pink/turquoise/pink/turquoise/pink. There are also five sets of colored teeth on the trap. So for the first one use the pink, for the second use the turquoise, and so on. You get:
Pink = 1
Turquoise = 2
Pink = 4
Turquoise = 1
Pink = 2
Now enter 12412 into the keypad to unlock it. Go through the door.
10. Oh no! Smart Chompers are blocking our path! Plug in the USB cables and smash the left light to get a key.
11. Go back to the previous room and use the key to unlock the…. trash closet? Take the blueprints, fried chicken and half-eaten pizza. Look at the blueprints.
12. Go back to the chompers and feed one the chicken and one the pizza. Then pick them up and attach them to the other ends of the USB cables.
13. Now tap on the screen. Let’s use the blueprints to figure out the passcode. Basically, just look for the number 1 and find the top and bottom halves, then change the first shape of the passcode to that. Then do the same for 2, 3 and 4. It should look like the image below.
14. Set the Smart Chompers attack target to Trapmaker and the Chomp Strength to strong bite. Then press OK. They’ll start to head after him.
15. Now we have to catch Trapmaker! He’s not very smart, so it’s not too hard.
Then watch the ending! It seems Trapmaker has been locked in a prison of his own design, so it might not be the last we see of him!
This Post Has 64 Comments
Anybody else stuck on catching the trap maker? Really need help
Just push him to the top left coRner and use the 2 traps to block his way. Hope u make it:)
The problem is he doesnt go up when i maneuver it the sam way, he goes down
I have this problem too!!
That is exactly my problem
To me, he just goes right again
Had to figure out the rest my self. But AppUnwrapper helped me wit the rest of trapmaker
Yeah, I tried for 2 hours and gave up. He didnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t follow the pattern in the video and I couldnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t get him. I just used stars to skip it.
I ended up doing the same thing. Due to the walkthroughs, I had a TON of stars saved up.
I’m stuck just after the TV screens, the tile tunnel puzzle is as confusing as the other tile puzzle!
Refresh the page. I added the solution for that.
I need help
Need help on trapmaker 3 chapter 8
I followed the video for the first 14 seconds and then i moved the trap on the left to just in front of the first opening, then i moved the right trap up. Hope that helps!
I’m stuck at the blueprints. What’s the password?
Combine the top 1 and bottom part 1 together , do the same with 2,3,4
Don’t leave us hanging! Please! I may have to get a 12 yr old to catch Trapmaker in the maze. My worst kind of puzzle.
The walkthrough is complete. Refresh the page if youΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗re not seeing it all.
Why is the code 12412?
I explained it.
you did explain it but there were other purple and blue taped teeth in between. why werenΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t they part of the solution? why just the random ones?
there are 5 pairs for each color, so basically you chose the one according to the order you got to enter it
I know it’s like 2 years too late, but basically on the teeth left to right there is a blue, purple, then a tooth with no color. So the first “pair” is 3 blue and 1 purple, but on the keypad it’s purple first so you go with one (purple). The second “pair” is 2 blue and 3 purple, on the keypad it’s blue so you go with 2 (blue). You just select out of the two colors that are grouped the one that is supposed to be purple or blue.
:i esa explicaci╬ô├╢┬ú╬ô├╢├⌐n parece la que consigues con las pistas del juego, pero no se explica la l╬ô├╢┬ú╬ô├╢├⌐gica que se usa.
I havre a completely different room that what is showed here. Cam anyone help?
Oh my gosh! This two! Just get together already! The chemistry is off the chart. Trapmaker is obviously obsessed with her and she can’t keep herself away from him. I think they’ll make a perfect couple! Γò¼├┤Γö¼├æΓö£ΓûÆΓò¼├┤Γö¼├æΓö£ΓûÆΓò¼├┤Γö¼├æΓö£ΓûÆ
Dude u got to be kidding u want a POLICE to LIKE a MURDERER?
Yes omg IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m so glad to see someoneΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s with me on this ship Γò¼├┤Γö¼├æΓö£ΓûÆ╬ô├¬ΓîÉ╬ô├▓├▓Γö£├á I know people gonna say itΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s wrong but I just canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t…itΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s that kind of guilty pleasure lol
You know, if Hakiu Games made another version of trapmaker, maybe Kate and Bradford/Frank/Trapmaker could get together. I have to admit, Trapmaker is kind of handsome, and Kate is a good match.
Sooooo no one gonna comment on how it ends?
I was disappointed with the ending. I wanted that Murphy/Kate tension addressed, and that line about the chief being corrupt. I need more closure.
My USB cables disappeared from my inventory. How can I get past the chompers?
Restart the level
Who was Arek Szymanski?
That was the reason I found this. I was curious about the ‘in memoriam’ as well.
He’s mentioned in the credits as one of the programmers I think
i need help with the last puzzle the video isnt helping
Did anyone try weak bite or killer bite? I wonder if it’s possible to kill trapmaker.
I went back to test it, you got me curious. When you try to set it to killer bite, Kate stops you, saying they need him alive. Kate comments that light snap is too weak and won’t let you select it either. ╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£ΓûÆ╬ô├▓├╗Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£┬╝Γò¼├┤Γö£├╗Γö£├º╬ô├¬ΓîÉ╬ô├▓├▓Γö£├á
Well I am taking every step in the video of the final trap but trapmaker does not move like he does in the video. Please help me.
What should I do
Even if he doesn’t respond exactly like in the video, follow the same method as in the video. It worked for me, and if it doesn’t work right away, just start again. It doesn’t have to play out exactly like the video to work.
This worked for me! Just make sure to move the lower left chomper before he goes down
That didnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t work for me because he gets to the lower exitΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö¼┬¼
Same, no matter what I do he escapes, he moves over instead of up and you can’t get to him.
They changed the trapmaker chase minigame.
ive tried so many methods to catch the trapmaker and did it exactly like the video multiple times and also different ways but i just cant figure out what to do because when you try to get the trapmaker to go back up again he goes down and the right chomper is too far away to catch up on him, so now i cant solve it.
for the people who are stuck on catching th trapmaker, i got a solution i hope it works for you too (left chomper=LC right chomper= RC), so try this
LC up 3x RC left x1 LC right x2 RC left x2 LC up x1 RC down x1 RC left x1 LC up x1 RC left x1 LC up x1 RC left x1 RC up and then you can catch him. hope it helps!
Actual hero, thank you
Omg it worked!! thanks
This one worked! Thnx
Oh my goodness! Thank you!!
i wanted to try this coz i don’t rly like him but they didn’t allow lol
btw i wonder why Trapmaker set his own face in the choices of smart chomper’s target, that was funny╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£ΓöÉΓö£ΓîÉ
hopefully Trapmaker will break outta the prison n there’ll be the Trapmaker4!
Ahah Smart question
Tried a different set of answers to Trapmaker’s questions. Here they are, in the order I found them:
Q – What do you think I want?
A – You want fame and recognition, good or bad.
He told me I’m wrong, then asked again.
A – You want me dead.
(I used to. That’s not the case anymore.) Moved on to second question.
Q – I have so many big ideas, Kate. Don’t you want to see more?
A – You’re going to cooperate and share tech with the police?
(I don’t want to cooperate with your sorry little team. I’ve got much better plans.) He moves on to question 3.
Q – I need a partner…
A – I’ve seen how you treat your partners…
(Oh, Charlie. He deserved it…) Repeats the question.
A – You’re delusional. Do you know how many charges you have against you?
(No, I lost count…) He starts the line of questions over completely.
Q – Do you know what I want?
A – Revenge.
(Revenge would be sweet…But I’m over it.) He asks again.
Q – Don’t you want to see more?
A – I’ve seen enough. And I’m not impressed.
(You’re not a good liar.) He asks again.
A – All I want is to see you behind bars.
(I’m too valuable to be thrown in prison.) He starts over.
Q/A 1 and 2 as in walkthrough, then
Q – I need a partner.
A – We’re nothing alike.
(Really? You broke my codes. Your brain works the same way as mine.) He asks again.
Give answer as in walkthrough, then get final question –
Join me or die.
A – Ok, sure, how about we get married and live happily ever after?
(I’m not joking around.) He repeats question.
A – You’re crazy. Just turn yourself in.
(You’ve got to be kidding.) Back to question 2.
A – I’d rather die.
(Don’t be so dramatic.) Back to question 3.
Final answer as walkthrough.
Does anyone else have a different version? I have only 7 chapters and totally different set up