Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 3 The Final Trap
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and Trapmaker 2 and is called Trapmaker 3 – The Final Trap. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! In the second game, we visited his childhood home and learned more about him. In the end, Detective Kate Gray’s friends got kidnapped! Will Kate finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out in the conclusion to the trilogy! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. The alarms are going off and so is the sprinkler system. First, pick up the key. Insert it into the fire alarm. Then head through the left doorway and pick up the fan.
2. Use the fan to clear out the smoke. Pick up the map piece from the broken window. Move the plant to find another map piece. Open the drawer to find a red handle. Also, notice only some of the glass in the windows are broken. It seems to be a pattern. Then leave the room.
3. Use the fan to clear out the smoke here. Find another red handle. Also, look around for clues. There’s a map of the building and also Braille under each letter on the sprinkler sign.
4. The map asks you “which is the quickest way out?” Look at it and you see that from the sprinkler, you want to go past yellow, then green, then red to the exit. So tap on the door with three lights on it. Change the lights to yellow, green and red. Then go through.
5. Add the red valves to the pipes and then arrange all the valves so no water goes through any of the pipes at the top.
6. Head out through the back door to the garage. It’s flooded! Pick up the broom. Also, grab the map piece from the car window. Use the broom to open the grate and drain all the water out of the garage. Now you can see another map piece. Pick it up. Notice the license plates, too. And last, notice the keypad. We’ll come back to that later. Head back inside.
7. Go back to the office. Use the broom to clean up the glass and take two more map pieces. Add them all to the map puzzle and put it together. It says GO EAST, but the last four letters are actually 3-09 upside-down.
8. While you’re here, take a good look at the windows again. It’s Braille! Compare it to the SPRINKLERS sign and you get: KILLER. Enter that into the file cabinet to unlock it.
9. Now we have to figure out which number microfilm box to take. The clue from the map was 3-09. So open the third drawer and take film 09. It’s the red drawer.
10. Tap on the computer and insert the microfilm. Now is where the license plates come into play. Remember they had PD at the start of each? The first was PD-1212, the second was PD-2323, and the third was broken off. But you can guess from the other two that it would be PD-3434. So enter 3434 into the PC. Trapmaker left a message for Kate!
11. The message says KATE: COME ALONE, but some of it is numbers again. Look for the numbers and you get: 307303.
12. Go back to the parking garage and enter 307303 into the keypad. Then go through and complete Chapter 1.
That’s all for Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.