By: SFB Games
SFB Games’ Tangle Tower is the sequel to Detective Grimoire, and has you solving a murder mystery of a woman who seemingly got stabbed by a painting holding a knife. You need to explore the mysterious Tangle Tower for clues to her murder and figure out who actually did it. This walkthrough guide should help you out if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
I have videos below that take you through the whole game, but I made a step-by-step guide as well. Just scroll down for that.
Part 8, The End:
1. You start at Lake’s Edge. Tap on Sally to see hers and Detective Grimoire’s dialogue. They’ll point out the map and the case file. The icon for the case file is also how you access any items/clues you pick up. Notice the birds in the birdbath are singing a little tune. There’s nothing else of importance here right now, so look at the case file and then go to the map.
2. Head right over to the Gardens. Look around. The important objects are the Harp Statue and the Damaged Tape in the water. We’ll come back to both of them.
3. Open the map again. Head right to the Main Entrance. Pick up the red envelope and inspect it to get an Opened Letter. Also, notice the bell plays a little melody and that the O fell off from the sign.
4. Open the map and head up to the Grand Hall. There’s not much to do here, but you can look at the Fellow and Pointer family trees.
5. Open the map. Head up to the crime scene, Flora’s Tower, which is at the top of the west tower. It should be highlighted for you. There’s a lot to do here! I’ve circled all the clues and items of interest. You can still poke around at other things, but they’re optional.
6. First, tap on the painting and then complete the sentence. It should say:
“Flora’s portrait is holding a knife tipped with blood because it stabbed Freya…”
7. Then, look at Freya’s Paints, the Brush & Palette, and the blood stain on the floor. Then inspect the Gramaphone. There’s a Cracked Tape inside. Use the gramaphone to listen to the Cracked Tape and the Damaged Tape. You’ll learn that the Cracked Tape has piano music on it and the Damaged Tape has someone humming a tune. Remember that for later.
8. Next, tap on the gemstone egg and solve the puzzle. You need to look at the back of it to see the pattern. Then copy the colored gemstones from each unique line onto the other side. I’ve posted screenshots to help. There’s nothing inside, but now you’ll have the Empty Egg as a clue.
9. Talk to Flora. She won’t say much, but you should make sure you’ve checked off Encounter, Yourself, Yesterday, and Statement.
10. Leave the room. We now have a lot more freedom to explore. Let’s start with the upper left room, the Workshop. Pick up the Painted Model and examine the locked chest and treasure map for a puzzle. We’ll talk to Felix Fellows after we solve the puzzle.
11. Look at the painting on the box and notice that you’re standing on the X. To the left is a sea monster and to the right and a bit further away is a rock. Between them, in the distance, is a palm tree and two birds. The birds are the big clue that helps you find the X on the map. It’s sideways and I highlighted it for you. Find the coordination of the X and you get H6. youre also looking west when you stand on the X and look at the palm tree, which is W. So enter H6W. You’ll find Painted Models inside.
12. Now talk to Felix. Again, make sure you’ve talked to him and gotten all the info from Encounter, Yourself, Yesterday, and Statement.
13. Open the map and head down to Freya’s Room. Find Freya’s Drawings on the wall and pick up the photo of the big red painting. Also, find the locked box on the floor. It’s a puzzle!
14. For the paint brushes puzzle, first arrange all the scraps of paper so they provide a proper clue. Then use the shapes, colors and height clues to figure out the order of the brushes. It should look like the image below. There’s a Ripped Photo inside.
15. Open the map and head down to the Library. Look at the bird book and the chalkboard. There’s also a snow globe that doesn’t really do anything but you can look for fun. And last, talk to Fiona/Fifi. Again, make sure you’ve gotten all the info from Encounter, Yourself, Yesterday, and Statement.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.