By: SFB Games
SFB Games’ Tangle Tower is the sequel to Detective Grimoire, and has you solving a murder mystery of a woman who seemingly got stabbed by a painting holding a knife. You need to explore the mysterious Tangle Tower for clues to her murder and figure out who actually did it. This walkthrough guide should help you out if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
46. Head to the Stone Square to talk to Hawkshaw. Ask her about all the suspects and all the clues, but especially the Small Lens. We’ll come back to her for her suspicion.
47. Head to the Aviary and talk to Penny. Ask her about all the suspects and clues, but especially the Crumpled Paper. Then confront her with your Suspicion. When given a dialogue choice, pick “They’re from red roses.
48. For evidence of a red rose, select Freya’s Drawings. Then, when asked how And why Penny decided to access the rooftop garden, make “One of Penny’s birds was used to spy on Poppy and Fitz and steal evidence from them.”
49. For evidence that proves Penny’s bird has been in the Rooftop Garden, choose the Four Feathers clue. And last, for the connection between the birds and the feathers, make “This yellow feather was left behind by Penny’s yellow bird when it visited the rooftop garden.”
50. Head to the Astronomy Tower and talk to Professor Pointer. If you ask him about the Golden Beetle, you can then confront him with your Suspicion. But make sure to also ask about all the other suspects and clues. Then confront him about your suspicions. Choose “You’re not really interested in astronomy at all.”
51. For what Pointer is actually researching, choose the Golden Beetle. Then, for what Pointer really uses his telescope for, make “Pointer’s telescope was actually looking at the crime scene and not up at the sky.”
52. Now you have two new options besides talking to suspects. You can either go over the evidence from the crime scene or check out the Gardens again. Let’s first go to Lake’s Edge and talk to Sally about the crime scene. For whether Freya was stabbed by her own painting, make “Blood from the paint pot was used to paint the red tip of the painted inkdip feather to resemble a bloody knife.”
53. Now head back to the Gardens and pick up the crab toy. Apparently it’s from Freya? And the note says it likes simple melodies. We’ll get to that in a bit. Let’s first work on the rest of the suspicions.
54. Head to the Greenhouse and talk to Fitz. Ask him about all the suspects, but especially Hawkshaw. You should now be able to confront Hawkshaw about your suspicions, but don’t go yet. Continue talking to Fitz about all suspects and clues, but especially the Ornate Trowel. Then you can confront him about your Suspicion. Then choose “Fido did see Fitz, but he was holding something else.” Then select the Ornate Trowel as that item.
55. Then, for the reason Fitz would go up Pointer tower, make “An ornate trowel is used by a Fitz to look after a potted flower in Penny’s room.” Next, choose the Potted Fruit to compare to the Potted Flower. And last, the connection between the two clues is “The pot and soil in Penny’s room matches the pot and soil found in Fitz’s greenhouse.”
56. Head back to the Stone Square and confront Hawkshaw about your Suspicion. When asked what she was hired to find, select the Golden Beetle. Then select “It’s not a microscope at all.” And last, make “The handheld ‘microscope’ according to Fifi, uses a telescopic lens so Hawkshaw lied about it.”
57. Now let’s work on the harp statue and crab toy. First, notice that four symbols on the harp statue. There’s a bell, lips, piano keys, and a bird. Let’s start with the bell. Head to the Main Entrance and ring the bell by the door. The crab toy icon should pop up. Tap it and then you’ll get the ink blot for the bell.
58. The next one is lips, and there was some humming on the Damaged Tape. Head up to Flora’s Tower and use the gramophone to play the Damaged Tape to get another ink blot.
59. For the piano tune, go back to the Music Room and show Poppy the Sheet Music. Ask her to play it and you’ll get another ink blot.
60. And last, go to Lake’s Edge and tap on the birds in the bird bath to get the final ink blot.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.