Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Covenant
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is about a group of students on a camping field trip before they graduate from Grant High school. They’re hoping to see a blood moon eclipse! Surely nothing will go wrong. This game is for mature audiences. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 4 of The Covenant. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. It’s a new day! Time to choose a partner. Hear them all out first. I’m gonna go with Turner again.
2. We’re headed up the radio tower. Grab the three planks and the magnet. Open the toolbox and take the hammer. Get the can opener and book out of the bag. Then break the birdhouse and use the magnet to get the nails from the pile of rubble.
3. Lets solve the Diary Lock Puzzle. You can use my video if you need help.
4. Look through the book to see a photo of Prudence and Benevolence. Take the tape.
5. Place the three wood planks and the nails on the ground. Then use the hammer to fix the stairs and head inside.
6. Pick up the crowbar. Open the cabinet to find a fuse. Open another cabinet to reveal a cut wire.
7. Use the can opener to open the can of trail mix and then pick it up.
8. Go back outside and use the crowbar to open the fuse box. Take the fuse.
9. Go back inside and up the stairs to the left. Replace the two broken fuses in the fuse box. Time to solve the Fuse Box Puzzle! Use the nine controls on the left to create the pattern shown on the note. Lighter dots mean the light should be on in that position. Only three controls need to be activated to make it work. You can copy my screenshot below if you need help.
10. The radio turns on downstairs. Play it backwards to beat the numbers 29537. Then enter those numbers into the purse in the back and take the binoculars and wire cutters. While you’re here, also use the tape on the cut wire. We need more wire, though.
11. Go back upstairs and place the binoculars down on the stand. Look through them and then drag around to find letters. Use the arrows on each to help you find the next one. Start with E and follow the arrows to 4, then B, etc. You get E4B7D3 in the end.
12. Enter E4B7D3 into the lock on the gate and then go through.
13. Give the trail mix to the squirrel to make him move. Then tap on the broken tower and prepare to solve the Tower Repair Puzzle. Just select two tiles to swap them until it looks like the image below.
14. Head back inside. Touch the transmitter and it will start smoking. Use the wire cutters to remove the wire and then attach it to the cut wire. Now you can radio for help, but The Hunger answers!
15. Time to vote for who’s the next sacrifice! It’s getting harder to choose, but I chose Kelly as the next victim.
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.