Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Covenant
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is about a group of students on a camping field trip before they graduate from Grant High school. They’re hoping to see a blood moon eclipse! Surely nothing will go wrong. This game is for mature audiences. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 6 of The Covenant. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Mark went ahead, so I only have Turner and Joanne to choose from. The choice is obvious. I’m picking Turner!
2. We have to break in. Open the bottom window and climb through.
3. There’s blood dripping from the ceiling! Find the key, laptop charger, printer paper and coat hanger. There’s also a remote in the drawer but it’s stuck.
4. Use the key to unlock the drawer and get the greasy hair gel. Also, use the laptop charger to plug in the laptop. We can’t use it yet though. Also add the paper to the printer.
5. Go back outside and use the coat hanger to open the shed. The wheels on the toolbox are stuck, so use the hair gel to grease them up, then move it out of the way. Take the broom, screwdriver and rope.
6. Go back inside. Use the broom to get the baseball from under the bed and use the screwdriver to get the battery from the remote.
7. Go back outside. Throw the baseball at the top right window and then throw the rope up and climb up to the second floor.
8. Pick up the flash drive and use the screwdriver to get the battery from the alarm clock. Also, notice the headboard says, “The foundation of my house is buried under deep roots.” There’s also a safe with the word BROTHERS written on it, a family crest, a fingerprint scanner, and two missing books. We’ll come back to those.
9. Go back outside and put the two batteries in the metal detector. Now we have to solve the Metal Detector Puzzle, which is like Minesweeper. You need to mark each square as either dirt or metal, using the numbers to help you determine where there’s metal. Then you’ll automatically dig and find a treasure chest!
10. Pick up the book. We still need to find the missing pieces in order to solve the chest puzzle.
11. Go back inside and use the flash drive with the laptop. We need to guess the 5-digit passcode. It tells you how many numbers are correct, but that’s all. Then you keep guessing. It’s like Mastermind. But I believe it’s different each game, so I can’t help you with yours.
12. Now we can see grandma Prudence’s fingerprints. Print them out.
13. Go back upstairs and use the fingerprints with the fingerprint reader to unlock the desk. Take the circular piece and then solve the hair puzzle by figuring out where each lock of hair goes.
14. Now, remember the safe that said BROTHERS on it? So find the locks of hair for each brother and lay out their numbers. You get 5173. Enter that to unlock the safe. Then take the book and the circular piece.
15. Place both books on the bookshelves. You need to copy the pattern shown on the family crest on the headboard.
16. There’s an armored door! Take the circular piece.
17. Go back outside and add the three circular pieces to the chest. Now to solve the Chest Lock Puzzle. You need to rotate all the pieces so that the colors that touch each other match. Then get the family crest.
18. Go back upstairs and place the family crest on the armored door. Go through to find the chains… and more!
19. We’re back at the campsite. Looks like the body was the hiker they voted off the night before. Time to vote on who’s next. I’m getting tired of Joanne’s pride so I’m choosing her (again). The chains don’t work! Not surprising, since it’s only the sixth chapter. Anyway, we’re down to just Sam and two others left!
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.