Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Covenant
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is about a group of students on a camping field trip before they graduate from Grant High school. They’re hoping to see a blood moon eclipse! Surely nothing will go wrong. This game is for mature audiences. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in The Covenant. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Mr. Sparks asks you to get the quizzes from his car. There’s a lot to do on this scene, though. First, open the tool box and take the pliers. Then open the car trunk and take the quizzes. Give them to Mr. Sparks.
2. Open the bag in the trunk to see a scholarship note for Sam from Grant State. Notice it’s from April 2020 and it says the Grant family has been in the state for 300 years. We’ll use that later. There’s another zipper in the bag, but it gets stuck halfway. Use the pliers to open it the rest of the way and get the phone.
3. Talk to Turner and learn that the combination for the lock on his suitcase has to do with his and Kelly’s album. So talk to Kelly and she’ll give you the album. Take it. Also, talk to Seychelle and she’ll open her guitar case for you. Look at the music sheet and take the tuner.
4. Put the CD in the CD player in the trunk and add the tuner. Now when you play the music, it looks like sheet music.
5. Compare the four notes from the CD to the sheet music in the guitar case and you get the letters DEAD!
6. Enter DEAD in the combination lock to open it. Take the bug spray from the suitcase and use it to get rid of the bugs in the tree.
7. Take the Five Finger Maple leaf from the tree. You’ll see a human hand up there?! Now for the quiz. It asks you what year the Grants came to this country. The scholarship letter tells you! Just subtract 300 from 2020 and you get 1720. That’s the answer. It also asks you to include the forest’s signature leaf, the five finge maple leaf, with the quiz, as well as your phone. So add them to complete the quiz.
8. Now we need to solve the Trail Navigation Puzzle. You play as Sam and need to gather all the people. Once you’ve found a person, you cannot go backwards. If you can’t move anymore, you need to start over. You can follow my video if you need help.
9. Now we need to set up camp. First, pick up the shovel. Also, look through the book on the floor. Notice it says Nicky and Mark scored a touchdown on February 17th. Then look behind the water for a lens and attach it to the telescope.
10. Let’s solve the constellations puzzles. Then take the cleaver from Joanne.
11. Now, let’s unlock the yellow tent, which is Nicky’s. It says in the book that Mark and Nicky scored a touchdown on February 17. That’s 02/17 or 0217. Enter that into the combination lock and then go inside the tent.
12. Move the pillow to find a photo of Seychelle. Also, grab the cigarettes and the slingshot. There’s also a piece of firewood that’s easy to miss! Make sure to take it.
13. Leave the tent. Follow the sign into the forest to where Mark and Nicky are hanging out. Talk to Mark and he’ll give you a piece of firewood. Then pick up the other one from the ground, use the shovel to get another, and the cleaver to get another. And last, use the slingshot to reach the one in the tree. You should have 6 pieces of firewood now.
14. Talk to Nicky twice to try to get his lighter. He tells you to first prove he smokes. So give him the cigarettes to get the lighter.
15. Go back to the campsite. Place all 6 pieces of firewood in the fire pit and then use the lighter to light a campfire. Then watch what happens!
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.