31. You now have all the cogs. Time to place them with the others and figure out the order. Arrange them like so and the crane will lift up what was blocking the door.
32. Go back to the garage and open the door that was blocked before. This is where the free part of the game ends and you have to pay to continue.
You can see the rest of my video walkthrough here:
33. Go straight ahead. There’s a trailer here with a keypad and the word “ONiON” written next to it. I’m not sure yet what to do with this.
34. Continue on until you come to a van that’s half fallen into the ice. Open the door and look inside the driver’s seat. Flip down the visor and take the car keys and the scraper. Use the key in the ignition and then press the button to turn on the headlights. There’s something floating in the water!
35. Leave the car. If you try to access the box floating in the water, it tells you you can’t reach it. Continue on to the tent and take a ski pole. You need some light in order to see inside the tent.
36. Continue past the tent to a balloon. Use the dart to pop the balloon and take the batteries from the device that falls with it.
37. Use the ski pole to reach the floating box. We still need a four-number code to unlock it. So let’s backtrack a bit. But first, take the car keys out from the ignition. Then, go back to the first screen after the garage. Use the key to open the van door and take the shovel.
38. Now, make a left.
39. Tap on the building to the left. Take the step ladder. Then, move the two pieces blocking an opening and go inside. There’s another locked box here that we need a key for.
40. Go back to the kitchen. Tap on the stove again and unplug the toaster. Use the knife to unscrew the screw and take Fuse 3A.
41. Go back to the lab entrance and place the step ladder down to climb up into the vent.
42. Crawl through and then tap the vent on the other end until it falls down. Climb out and you’re in the locked bunker!
43. Let’s explore the bottom bed first. Read the letter and journal entry. Take the bobby pin.
44. Now explore the top bed. Pick up the matchbox and read the journal entry.
45. Go to the back of the room and use the bobby pin to unlock the locker. You need to. Match up the lines from the outer ring to the inner. I couldn’t get a screenshot in time of the finished product, so the inner ring in my photo still needs to be rotated. When you get it right, the locker will open.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.