21. Go back to the bridge. Climb up the tree and try to grab the red fire element. It will fall. Oops! Also, use the berries on the paw prints to get a clue for your notebook.
22. Go back to the screen with the blue flowers. Tap near the top of the screen to cough up a hairball (nice!) and then tap on the blue flowers. Pick up the disc and notice that the flame element is in the water. We’ll have to deal with that later.
23. Go back another screen to the gate. There’s a paw print lock to the right. Tap on it, then use the clue from your notebook to unlock it. Tap the second finger, second again, then fourth, first and third. Place the gear with the other great and the gate will unlock. If you go through, you can now navigate the same way you did as a human.
24. Go to the house and zoom in on the stairs. Press the letters to spell out the word from the fallen tree and take the wind element when the last letter moves.
25. Go back to where you got the roses and pick up the green leaf puzzle piece. Continue to the next screen and get the clue for your journal. Then go and add the red and green pieces to the puzzle on the next screen.
26. Continue ahead. You can now pass the rocks that you couldn’t before. Before you do so, pick up the stone beak. On the next screen, pick up the glass shards.
27. Continue down the path. Place the stone beak on the unfinished sculpture and solve the puzzle to complete the bird statue. Place the air element on the statue and turn into a bird!
28. As a bird, you can swipe up to get to new heights! You can reach several different places from here. First, fly to the gate and make your way back to the ruins. Get the glass fins from the tree.
29. Go back to the scene past the water — the one with the rocks — and fly up to see some colorful threads criss-crossing. Tap them in this order and then take the frame.
30. Go back to water area and scratch around to find a bird footprint. You can’t dig as a bird, though. So go back to the aerial view and go to the cat statue. Turn into a cat, dig up the worm, then switch back into a bird to collect the worm.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.