The Trace: Murder Mystery Game
By: Relentless Software
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/TheTrace” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the iOS game The Trace by Relentless Software. It is bare bones, meant to help you if you get stuck. I recommend using it only if you really need help, as the fun of the game is discovering everything on your own. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section if you prefer a hint over an answer.
Crime Scene 3, The Flaming Grill Diner:
1. There’s been an explosion! Go inside the diner. This chapter’s my favorite, and the main reason is the guy with cutlery sticking out of his chest. So let’s start with him. Scan his hand for fingerprints to discover it’s Freddie Gruper. Then inspect the money to learn that it’s fake. Next, the gun. Slide out the cartridge to discover that the clip is full. Then scan the serial number on the back to see that it’s Warren Oakley’s missing gun. Tap on his shoes to discover they’re size 10 and match the prints found at the other crime scenes. And last, tap on the cutlery to get a question about how he got impaled by forks and knives.
You can also watch my video for Chapter 3 here:
2. On the next table over, there’s a suitcase full of cash. Inspect it to discover that’s it’s really, really fake. Look at the tag on the right side of it get a new lead that it’s Hank Duckett’s missing suitcase.
3. Tap on the cutlery holder amongst the rubble to get a lead. Then go to the counter and pick up the thick cloth.
4. Next, go behind the counter and inspect e second dead body. This time it’s a woman. Look at her gun. Open it up, then slide the bullets out to see that one has been spent. Then inspect the blast wounds on her chest and the bullet hole in her shoulder. Last, check her name tag to see that her name is Madge.
5. Look on the floor behind her. There’s a shattered sanitation certificate. Piece it back together to find out that Madge’s last name is Gruper! She’s related to Freddie! Also, notice the bullet hole in the certificate. If you look at the wall behind her, there’s a bullet lodged in it where the certificate came from. Pull it out of the wall and scan it to discover it’s a 9mm caliber and has human blood on it that matches Madge’s.
6. Next, inspect the gas tanks. Looks like bullet holes caused the explosion. Go to the handle right behind them and use the thick cloth to move it to the right and shut off the hot steam so you can go to the back area.
7. There’s a third body back here! And it appears to be Hank Duckett. First, tap on the trail of blood leading to him to get a question about where he was going. Scan the blood on his hand so you have it on file. Then open up his gun and pull out the bullets to see that one round is spent. Then inspect the phone is his pocket. Look at the burns on his neck to get another lead and scan the blood on the bathroom door handle to see that it’s his blood. Last, examine the shotgun wound on his abdomen.
9. You suspect that Linda might be in the back, beyond that bathroom door. So move Hank’s body out of the way and open the door to the bathroom. Turn on the light. Grab the iron pipe near the toilet and use it to remove the wooden planks nailed to the door here. Look for the refrigerator handle on the ground and then use it to open the refrigerator door. Last, pull the suitcase out and open the two locks, then open the suitcase and find Linda gagged! You saved her!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.