Chapter 2, The Institute:
1. Looks like Anna is in Byers Institute. Pick up the two dog figurines and read the newspaper clippings on the table. If you tap on the little girl, she’ll disappear.
2. Go through the archway to the office/study. Pick up two more dog figurines. Then, open the drawer to find a fifth one. Also, look at the poster on the wall that talks about Rover and dogs. It’s obviously some clue for the dog figurines.
3. There are numbers on each of the dog figurines, but it might be hard to tell what they are on an iPhone. But the poster tells you the order. It goes:
Rover, roll over!
What a good dog!”
If you find the dogs in those positions, you get the numbers 23612. Go back to the entrance and enter 23612 into the locked briefcase. Take the vinyl record.
4. Go back to the study and place the record on the phonograph. It will tell you the passcode is 314. Enter that into the lock on the door and go through.
5. The little ghost girl is here again and she disappears after you tap on her. The injured nurse here tells you a bit about what’s going on. Take the magnetic key strip (key card) off her and complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 3 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.