Chapter 10, Rebirth:
1. Pick up the gem and then continue on towards the purple glow.
2. Pick up the rock. Then go back and use the rock to break open the floor and get a battery. Use the battery with the flashlight and pick it up.
3. Go back to the dark area and use the flashlight to find the other three gems. Then go through the doorway to the right.
4. There’s a puzzle with butterflies here. Arrange them by color and antenna like the photo below. Then take the key.
5. Use the key to unlock the padlock on the floor and get the last two gems.
6. Place the gems in the sockets on the wall and then continue through.
7. Adam is here and the little girl is locked up in a cage. There’s a green puzzle on the floor, though. You need to select the numbers that connect the yellow wires. The correct numbers are 134128.
8. Pull the lever to drop Adam through the trap door. Then open the cage to let the girl out. She’ll hand you a newspaper clipping that’s all cut up (Tragedy at Byers). Put the pieces together and then watch the ending.
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.