Adventure Escape Mysteries – Psychic Squad: The Italian Affair
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Psychic Squad: The Italian Affair. You play as Jacqueline Falco, who talks to ghosts, and Khaled Nasab, who sees the future. Together, they solve crime for Interpol’s Psychic Squad. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 4. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
See all my other Adventure Escape guides here.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8
Chapter 4, Florence:
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Talk to the security guard, Ruffalo. He tells you about a secret closet. Tap the flowers to move them aside. Notice the emblem on the back of the guy’s shirt. Then talk to Ruffalo again and this time you’ll see part of an emblem on a woman’s shirt.
2. Talk to Ruffalo again to get them to move. Tap on the secret passage door and match the emblem to the two parts you saw on the shirts. Then get inside the closet.
3. After everyone leaves, Jacqueline and Khaled can come out. Move the rope barrier aside. Turn on the light and grab the lightbulb grabber and clock hand. Grab the handkerchief from the floor. Grab the lit cigarette. Roll up the carpet to find another clock hand. Also, open the top part of the clock and notice the bottom half is locked. Look at the sign that says “Palazzo Calleri” and the four strings on hearts. And last, tap on the name below the portrait — it says “Lady Consolata, 1470-1490.”
4. Use the lightbulb grabber to reach the third clock hand.
5. Now let’s unlock the clock. Count up the number of hearts in each hanging bunch. You get 4, 5, 3, 5. Use that to unlock the clock. Take the fourth clock hand from inside.
6. Tap on the clock face. Use the handkerchief to clean it off. Place all four clock hands on the clock face. You need to move them around so that six red lights and six yellow lights turn on.
7. The door unlocks. Go through. Then open the blinds to let light in.
8. Jacqueline wants to clear a flat surface for the seance. So move the rug. Also, move the pillows from the bed and take the chalk from her bag.
9. The candles were crushed. So pull the rope to lower the chandelier and then take the candles from it, as well as the stone bow. Then pull the rope to send it back up.
10. Let’s work on unlocking the sword. The two clues you need are the portraits on the wall and the colors on the clock face. For each portrait, imagine there are three spaces for people, but there might only be one or two people filling the spaces. So for the first portrait, you have an empty space and then a red outfit and a yellow outfit. Look at the clock face again and find the number with no first circle, then a red circle, then a yellow circle. You start from the inside going out, so the answer is VIII. Continue for the rest of the photos and you get V, I, III, XI, VII, X. Enter that in the combination lock to get the sword.
11. Leave the room. Place the bow in the Cupid’s hands and use the sword to get the portrait down.
12. Go back to the bedroom. Place the candles, chalk and portrait down on the seance spot. Then use the cigarette to light the candles.
13. Answer the questions as so:
I summon you by your name, Lady… Consolata.
You were murdered here in Palazzo… Calleri.
In the year… 1490.
14. Talk to Lady Consolata. She says the secret is inside her. Use the Roman sword to cut open her portrait and take the stone arrow.
15. Go back out and place the stone arrow in Cupid’s bow. Then pick up the golden key he shoots down.
16. Go back to the bedroom and use the key to unlock the chest. Then pull the lever inside to reveal a villain’s lair!
17. Pick up the computer cable and plug it into the back of the system.
18. Tap on the screens. We have to solve the Arrow Lock puzzle by selecting the right arrows in order so that every button has been pressed exactly once. It’s a tricky one. I numbered the buttons to make it easy to follow.
19. Looks like Bernardo has a new fianc╬ô├╢┬ú╬ô├«├ë, a model named Zeudi. Grab the invitation to Milan. There’s a fashion show in Milan! But we’re trapped inside! That’s the end of the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.
This Post Has 4 Comments
Boa tarde, eu gostaria de saber quando o jogo psych squad ser╬ô├╢┬úΓö£┬í liberado no Brasil
I believe that I completed the grandfather clock dice password with the combination 3424 instead of 4535
Either I ran into a bug, or VIII, V, I, III, XI, VII, X isn’t the right combination for the sword.
I had the same thing, but I reset everything to 1, then put the code in, in order, and it worked.