Adventure Escape Mysteries – Psychic Squad: The Italian Affair
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Psychic Squad: The Italian Affair. You play as Jacqueline Falco, who talks to ghosts, and Khaled Nasab, who sees the future. Together, they solve crime for Interpol’s Psychic Squad. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 5. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 5, Milan:
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We need to find a way out! Lady Consolata tells you to shake the bed. Do so and then pick up the old key that falls out.
2. Use the key to unlock the window. Then grab all the fabric from the bed and the curtains to make a rope. Use it to climb out the window.
3. We’re now in Milan. We need to get in through the back entrance to stop Zeudi from marrying Bernardo. Move aside the flowers and take the photo of Zack. Also pick up some candles and the large olive branch. And last, open the bag on the motorcycle. The passcode is just the number of sides of each shape, so 8564. Take the screwdriver from the bag.
4. Use the olive branch to clean up the petals and use the screwdriver to fix the intercom. Then take the chalk from Jacqueline’s bag. Also, notice the writing on the wall that says EID MAR, which means Eidibus Martiis, the Ides of March, or March 15th. That’s when Zack died.
5. Place the candles, chalk and photo on the seance spot.
6. Now to summon Zack. Here’s how to answer. The address is found on the invitation.
I summon you by your name… Zack.
You died here at 7 Via… Corsico.
On March… 15.
7. Zach will tell you to tell his sister Sarah that he’s sending you from the lupine dimension. So press the buzzer and tell her that and she’ll let you in. Go through.
8. You need to help Sara with the fashion show. She needs the model board with the running order and a complete bridal outfit. First, get everything off the trunk and notice the lock on it. We’ll come back to that later. Grab the bridal shoes from the handbag and the scissors from the suitcase.
9. There’s a delivery. Go back outside to check on it. There’s a lock with three triangles on it. We need a clue. Talk to Zack and he tells you he hid the formula somewhere around here. Use the scissors to cut the hanging leaves and then look at the clue on the wall. We need to figure out the formula from the two triangles so we can apply it to the lock on the suitcase.
10. The answer is to add up all the numbers around the triangle and then divide by 3 to get the average. So 1 + 2 + 3 = 6 / 3 = 2. And 9 + 1 + 2 = 12 / 3 = 4. Apply the same logic to the three triangles on the lock and you get:
2 + 4 + 9 = 15 / 3 = 5
5 + 2 + 2 = 9 / 3 = 3
1 + 1 + 1 = 3 / 3 = 1
So the passcode is 531. Enter that and then take the model board from the suitcase.
11. Go back inside. Place the model board on the table. You might as well also put the shoes by the mannequin.
12. Let’s solve the model board. Here are the rules:
Never give Rosa a purse.
Gold dress right between red dresses.
Zeudi goes first, of course!
Bride (not Rache) after black skirt.
Shani directly follows Mai, who is shortest.
Pur the suit somewhere in the middle.
Sara, my dear sister, closes the show.
The easiest one to start with is Zeudi, since we already know what she looks like. So place her first. Then work your way through until it looks like the image below.
13. Everyone but Sara leaves. And there’s another delivery! First, pick up the water bottle. Also, move the robes aside to see some numbers written in a grid. Examine the fashion show invitation over those numbers. You’ll see why soon.
14. Go back outside. Use the grid you just looked at to figure out how to open the combination lock on the package. Basically, find the number where each pair of letters meets. Like so:
EK = 8
UC = 5
IC = 7
DA = 2
So enter 8572 into the lock to open it. The dress is inside but it’s wrinkled!
15. Pour the water down the drain pipe and pick up the gold key that falls out. Also, notice the colors on the stained glass behind Zack.
16. Go back inside. Use the clue from the window to unlock the trunk and take the bridal veil. Use the key to unlock the suitcase and get the portable steamer.
17. Go back outside. Use the portable steamer on the dress and then grab it.
18. Go back inside and place the dress and veil on the mannequin with the shoes.
19. Looks like Jacqueline will have to model the dress! It’s a Catwalk mini-game where you have to tap the shoe prints. If you miss three shoe prints, the puzzle resets.
20. Tap on everyone until you see Zeudi. Then talk to her and she’ll tell you to meet her outside. When you try to leave, Bernardo talks to you but he gets away before you can arrest him. You try to warn Zeudi, but she doesn’t listen and Ruffalo takes her away. That’s the end of the chapter!
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.