By: Fantastic, yes
Returner Zhero is the sequel to the gorgeous sci-fi mystery game, Returner 77, by Fantastic, yes. Once again, you’re on an alien spaceship, solving puzzles and unraveling the mystery. Oh and trying to save the human race. The puzzles can be tricky at times, so here I’ll be helping you out with a step-by-step walkthrough guide, including videos. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1, The Prison:
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Follow the tutorial and head straight. After the cutscene, zoom in like the tutorial tells you. Then double-tap on the table in front of you. The first puzzle is easy. Just tap on the four four pieces to slide them towards the center and then press the central button.
2. Th next puzzle is slightly more complicated. You need to form three columns. Black on the left, then red, then blue. Tap the orange circles to swap pieces of the crystals until it looks like the image below. Take the crystal key.
3. Zoom out and look around to the right to find a puzzle on the wall. Follow the tutorial — press and hold each button for a few seconds and then press the central button.
4. Drag the crystal key to the center of the puzzle. Now you have to press the buttons at the top to move the lenses and align them with the lasers so the lasers point at the crystal. Then take the crystal key back.
5. Look around to the left for another puzzle on the wall. Again the first part is simple. Just drag the orange wedges and then tap the central button.
6. Place the crystal key down. Now, you need to line up all the openings so all five lasers can get to the crystal key. Start with the outer layer and work your way in.
7. Now you have another cutscene. Once it’s over, examine the new table. Place the crystal down. You need to get the laser to get the green lights. So first, slide the slider to the right to extent the laser. Then press the crystal key to rotate it. Keep adjusting until you get all the green lights. Avoid the red ones!
8. Step through the portal and complete the first chapter!
Click on the chapter you need below to or click here for the next part of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.