Adventure Escape Mysteries – Painted Worlds
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features an art dealer named Gary who finds himself trapped in a painting. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 5 of Painted Worlds. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re on a platform like an elevator, hanging from the side of a building. Grab the orange paint drop. Also, take a good look at the yellow buildings with black & white stripes. We’ll need them in a bit.
2. Tap on the platform to look down. Notice the four cars that drive by. Also, grab the dry squeegee and the red, green and yellow paint drops.
3. Now look at the yellow buildings again. Imagine you’re looking at them from above. Try to figure out what they’d look like. Then tap on the locked panel on the platform and copy the pattern from the yellow buildings. Then take the screwdriver and hexagon chips from inside.
4. Use the screwdriver to open the panel on the left. Then take the window washing fluid from inside.
5. Pour the fluid into the bucket and then dip the squeegee in it.
6. Go back to the scene of the buildings and use the squeegee to clean the glass on the side of the building. Take the two hexagon chips and the red and purple paint drops.
7. Go back to the platform view and use the paintbrush to fill in the colors. Once again, look at the cars. They go in this order: Green, Blue, Orange, Pink. So look at the buildings and count from the bottom up the rows of windows until you hit the ones that are lit. You get: Green 5, Blue 3, Orange 4, Pink 7. So enter 5347 to unlock the fuse box.
8. Add the three hexagon chips to the puzzle. Rotate all the tiles so all the lines connect.
9. Now the arrow buttons work. Press them to go up to the roof and head inside.
10. Here you’ll meet Barry, who knows Ruby and Celeste and also looks a lot like Gary. He has red polka dot sparkling wine but he locked it up and can’t remember the password. So we have to figure it out. First, find the two puzzle tiles and the wire cutters. Also, notice one of the piano strings is broken. And last, read the music sheet.
11. Use the wire cutters to cut the broken piano wire. Use the wire to hang up the painting. Then use the paint brush to color it in. Notice the words:
Notice that BGAFD are highlighted.
12. Count up all the B G A F D you find on the music sheet. You get 0 B, 5 G, 2 A, 4 F, and 4 D. So enter 05244 into the door lock to open it. Head inside.
13. Pick up the two puzzle tiles and paint the puzzle in. Also, paint the mat below the win case to see the letters CFAE.
14. Add the four puzzle pieces to the painting. Then slide them around to unscramble them. Then take the small key.
15. Leave the room and use the key to unlock the saxophone case. Take the bottle of red wine and look at the Saxophone Fingering Chart. Use the paintbrush to fill the rest of it in.
16. Go back to the wine cellar and place the red bottle with the other bottles of wine. Now we need to place them, using the fingering chart as a guide. White dots aren’t yellow bottles and black dots are red bottles. Use the letters CFAE as shown on the mat.
17. Take the red polka dot sparkling wine bottle.
18. Now a new portal appears in the living room! We have to first solve the puzzle.
19. Solve it as usual and then paint over it. It’s a skull! Head through the portal to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6 or choose a chapter below.