Adventure Escape Mysteries – Painted Worlds
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features an art dealer named Gary who finds himself trapped in a painting. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 7 of Painted Worlds. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the orange, green and purple paint drops. Also, grab the two vines and the thorny hook. Pull the stick out of the water. And last, notice the alligator and snake.
2. Attach a vine and the thorny hook to the stick to make a fishing pole.
3. Use the fishing pole to fish the big wooden crate out of the water. Then fish the 2 plastic jugs and 4 plastic bottles out of the water.
4. Use the vine to tie the bottles and jugs to the wooden crate to make a raft. It’s still missing something. Climb up the rope ladder to another scene.
5. Pick up the 2 plastic jugs, 4 plastic bottles, and the stones. Also, grab the red, blue and yellow paint drops. And last, examine both the ghost drawing and the bat drawing and paint under them to reveal symbols.
6. Take a look at the four statues holding trays. Place the stones on their trays and use the paintbrush to reveal their faces.
7. Go back to the other scene. Add the rest of the plastic jugs and bottles to the raft. Before getting on it, use the paintbrush under the alligator and snake drawings to reveal more symbols.
8. Get on the raft to look for Ruby. This isn’t the easiest thing to explain, but I’ll try. As you float along, tap on any animals you see. You’ll come to a fork in the path where you have to choose between two signs. If you found all the animals in this area, the sign will be green when you tap on it. If not, it will be red. The first area has no animals, so it will be green no matter what. But notice that one sign has a triangle on it and the other has a spiral. The alligator and snake drawings each started with triangles, while the bat and ghost started with spirals. You need to follow all four paths, tapping on any animals you see along the way. Let’s start with the alligator. Tap on the triangle sign first, then the two arrows crossing, and then another triangle. All the animals you found will get added to your Rafting Log. It’s easier to show the whole rafting puzzle in a video, so just watch the clip below if you’re having trouble.
9. Now the question is how to translate those numbers into the correct number of stones for each statue. Notice that each statue has eyes similar to the different animals. For each animal’s symbols/route, see how many you found of that animal. That’s the answer. So the stones should go as follows:
10. Head through the new opening to the haunted cave.
11. It’s another puzzle! You need to put the map pieces in order.
12. Use your paintbrush to fill in the scene. Pick up the bone and use it to fish the ladder out of the gooey lake.
13. Place the ladder below the rows of numbers. It will divide them into three sections. Draw lines from numbers 1 to 4 in each, like so:
14. Now, tap on the chest and unlock it using those three symbols you just made. Take the pickaxe from inside.
15. Use the pickaxe to break open the wooden door. A slime monster will attack!
16. Ruby has some cookies for the monsters, but she’s not sure which ones like which. So we have to experiment. After testing it out, you should learn that yellow slimes like pink cookies (macarons), green slimes like chocolate chip cookies, and blue slimes like Oreo sandwich cookies. Feed all the slimes to get rid of them.
17. Now the slime will drain the room and you’ll take a jar of glowing green goo. Solve the portal puzzle! Then use the paintbrush on it. It should look like a cupcake in the end. Go through the portal to complete the chapter!
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.