Adventure Escape Mysteries – Painted Worlds
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features an art dealer named Gary who finds himself trapped in a painting. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 3 of Painted Worlds. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re in a very strange place and need to talk to the Moon. First, grab the blue, orange, red, and green paint drops. Also, grab the beach ball and deflated tube.
2. Drop the beach ball down the hole and a groundhog will pop up. He agrees to fix the factory’s gears if you get him a fully inflated tube. While here, tap one the metal tube and notice that a fish flies out. Tap it again and two fish fly out. Take note of the angle. Also, notice three fish swimming left and four fish swimming right. Then tap on the dome, which is the cloud factory.
3. Now, to unlock the door, press the directional buttons for the 1 fish, 2 fish, 3 fish and 4 fish. Or just copy the image below. Then head inside.
4. Pick up the air hose, the dry rag, and the purple and yellow paint drops. Also, notice the the two sets of scratches, the unfinished rain cloud recipe, and the numbers. Now you have a full paint palette, so paint in the rest of the recipe. Also, paint over the numbers.
5. Tap on the buttons on the floor. Use the numbers to figure out how it should look. The white numbers mean there should be that many white buttons in that row, and the colors tell you how many of that color should be in the row. It should look like this:
6. Now there’s a staircase. Before climbing up, use the two levers to move the clouds so the left one is right at the top of the stairs.
7. Then climb up and use the paintbrush to paint that cloud purple. Fill the empty jar with purple water from the cloud and take it. While here, notice more scratch marks.
8. Now we have all the scratch clues we need, so let’s put them together. Between the three of them, you have two rows of five. I’ve copied them over below to show you how they fit together.
9. Now look at the bottom of the giant kettle of water. There are 10 handles. Rotate green so they match the pattern made from the scratches. Now we have boiling water!
10. Pour the purple solution into the big blue bowl on the right. We have to purify it by solving the filtration puzzle. Place all the filters in the right places so that each type of particle ends up in the right jar. There are multiple solutions, but here’s one of them. Tap the arrow at the top to start the filtration process.
11. Now we have a purified purple raincloud solution. Place the jar back where you found it.
12. Now we have to dispense the right amount of each color. Tap a jar to release one unit of that color into the pipe. Follow the Raincloud Recipe. We need a total of 15 drops, so we have to do the math to figure out how much of each color.
Green x 3 = Purple
Green x 2 = Blue
Green + 1 = Turquoise
If Green = 2, then you get:
That’s the recipe! Add them to the kettle. It should look like the image below.
13. Now the water in the kettle turned purple! But there’s an oil leak. Use the dry rag to clean up the oil and get a greasy rag.
14. Leave the factory and use the greasy tag on the lever. Then pull it to the left to blow the raincloud to the left, causing the rain to fall on the umbrella flower.
15. Pull the umbrella flower up from the sand and ride it into the sky.
16. Use the air tube with the air pump to inflate the deflated tube. Then pick up the four sets of gems.
17. Tap on the puzzle and add all the gems so you have a total of 25. We now need to place them so every town and column has one of each color. Each outline shape also has to have one of each color.
18. Take the rainbow bridge back down. Then give the groundhog the inflated tube. He’ll get the gears going again and you can turn the key to make it nighttime.
19. Take another umbrella flower back up into the clouds and talk to the moon. He tells you about three ingredients you have to find — blue sparkling water, red polka dot wine, and glowing green goo. Then you have to solve another puzzle to open a portal.
20. Solve it the same way you did the moon portal. This one should look like a butterfly in the end. Then paint over it and go through to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.