Adventure Escape Mysteries – Painted Worlds
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features an art dealer named Gary who finds himself trapped in a painting. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 4 of Painted Worlds. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re on a strange beach. Pick up the orange paint drop and the shovel.
2. Use the shovel to dig up the shell. We can’t open it yet, though. Dig everywhere you can and then pick up the yellow paint drop, two coins and a key. Head down the wooden boards to a strange door to nowhere.
3. Take the green paint drop. Also, pry open one of the wooden boards and take the red paint drop. Use the key to unlock the door. Take the blue paint drop and the hammer and chisel from inside the closet. There’s also a tower viewer (binoculars) here, but we don’t have enough coins for it yet. Go back.
4. Use the hammer and chisel on the rocks to reveal petrified fruits. Also, use the hammer and chisel on the shell to open it. Take the purple paint drop and the coin. Now we can use the paintbrush! Also, use the hammer and chisel on the glass bottle. Take a glass shard.
5. Use the paintbrush on the petrified fruits to bring them back to life. Use the glass shard to cut them open and attract the butterflies. Then take the butterflies. Also, use the paint on the elephant tree to reveal a symbol.
6. Go back to the weird door. Use the paintbrush to reveal another symbol on the railing. Then insert the three coins into the binoculars. Now we can use them! Look through the binoculars to see the whirlpool up close. Use the paintbrush on the buoy to reveal a symbol. Also, watch the path each rubber duck makes. They’re writing numbers! Note them down: 6123
7. Go back and tap on the blue terminal. We need to trace the three symbols we saw.
8. The waterfall turns off. Check out what’s behind it. There’s some chrysalises. They appear to be dead? Use the paintbrush to paint them. Then tap on the chrysalises in the order you saw the ducks swim: 6123. Grab all six butterflies. Also, use the shovel to dig up some candy.
9. Go back a scene. Enter the cave.
10. Notice the clock on the wall, the combination lock, and the mechanical butterfly nets. There are also weird pot creatures that are waiting for butterflies to eat. You can tap on their eyes to open them. Feed each of them a candy to put them to sleep.
11. Pull each of the vines and make note of the directions the three different nets point when you do so. Then, look at the combination lock. The first number is the pink net when the vine with three leaves is pulled. It points up, which is 6 on the clock. So the first number is 6. The second number is the purple net when the vine with one leaf is pulled. It’s pointing at 4 on the clock, so the second number is 4. Continue with the rest and you end up with the code 64253. Enter that into the lock.
12. Tap on the gears in the tree and another vine will lower. Pull it to release the giant butterfly. Take it.
13. Go back to the main scene and place the 10 butterflies with the others that were in the bottle. We now have to solve a puzzle. We need to arrange the butterflies so that all adjacent butterflies share at least one trait in common: color, shape or pattern.
14. Now the boat sails off to the whirlpool. This next part is easy. Just tilt your phone to move the boat through all the sparkles without touching the whirlpool. You’ll then get the blue sparkling water.
15. Now we have another painting puzzle to solve to open the portal.
16. Then use the paintbrush over it and you get what looks like a table and chair. Head through the portal to complete the chapter!
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.