Adventure Escape Mysteries – Painted Worlds
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features an art dealer named Gary who finds himself trapped in a painting. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 6 of Painted Worlds. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Take the purple paint drop and the hedge clippers. Look at the gravestone that says Joe Singer on it. Also, talk to the red and purple ghosts to see what they want. There’s also some door knockers, but we’ll come back to those.
2. Use the hedge clippers on the bushes in the back. Then take the broom and the egg.
3. Use the broom to sweep up the moss on Flora’s gravestone. Then look at it. Notice the flowers.
4. There’s 1 flower on the upper left, 3 on the upper right, 3 lower left, and 2 lower right. Grow the same number of flowers around her grave. Flora will appear! Once she’s done talking, take the blue and red paint drops. Then head down the path to the left.
5. Pick up the yellow, orange and green paint drops. We now have all the colors and can use the paintbrush!
6. Use the hedge clippers to remove all the flowers in front of the graves. Then look at each of the graves and use the paintbrush on them. Also look at the book the statue is holding and use the paintbrush on it. And last, notice the lock on the gate that says GO ON IN.
7. Take the clue GO ON IN. The three pairs of letters are initials. Find the graves with names that match them. You get:
Glenn Orchard 1962 – 1988
Oscar Nevergood 1910 – 1981
Isabel Nightingale 1914 – 1999
Now, subtract to find their ages when they died and you get: 26, 71, 85.
Enter 26 71 85 on the door to unlock it. Then go on in!
8. It’s a puzzle! In the Ghost Puzzle, you need to move Gary around to pick up the five bones, hiding him from the ghosts. If any ghosts see him, you have to start over. The ghosts follow a set path dictated by the arrows near them. It’s an annoying puzzle, but you can copy my solution below. You’ll get five bones for your effort.
9. Ruby’s missing! We have to find her! Go back to the mourning ghosts and use the bones as a ladder to climb up to the owl nest.
10. Talk the the owl and then give him the egg. He’ll give you the cello bow in return.
11. Head back down and give the cello bow to the purple ghost. He’ll play a tune to wake up his friend, the green ghost.
12. The Green Ghost will sing a song about knocking on a door. He says:
“The last one you see goes first, with double the knocks as the first one you see.
The first one you see goes last, with one knock less than the middle one.”
13. So let’s figure out the order to knock the three knockers. There’s a total of 13 knocks.
If the first knocker is X, , the second is Y, and the third is Z, this is how to work it out:
2X = Z
Y – 1 = X
So X = 3, Y = 4, Z = 6
But the last one goes first and the first one goes last, so follow the image below, then head down into the mausoleum.
14. Use the paintbrush to paint in the scene. Use the broom to sweep the floor and use your finger to get rid of the cobwebs. Pick up the key, matchbook, and 3 stained glass pieces. And use the broom to reach the stained glass piece up high.
15. Use the matches to light the candles and take the puzzle piece from under them. Also, use the key to unlock the cabinet and take another puzzle piece.
16. Let’s solve the angel statues puzzle. The clue is in the stone book you saw in the graveyard. Take another look at it. The lines represent arm positions. Use the clues to figure out which arm positions go next to each other to figure out the order. Then take the last stained glass piece.
17. Two on the puzzle on the table and then add the 7 stained glass pieces to it. Place them so the pieces fit neatly. The yellow ghost will show up and agree to tell you how to get through the haunted swamp. That’s the end of the chapter!
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.