Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Sacred Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to take control of the elements and learn the truth about her past as she battles towering Stone Gods. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Arthur, Aila’s father, asks her to take care of her mother. First, grab the knife and get the step stool from the cabinet. Also, look through the book about the gods and notice the turtle painting on the wall.
2. Use the step ladder to get the jar of toadstools. Also, use the knife to cut off some leaves from the plant.
3. Tap on the green chest at the foot of the bed. You need to rotate the ring to line up a gem with the arrow at the top. Use the clues from the book to figure out which symbols. It goes: Wind, Water, Earth, Fire. Then take the rune block and spell book from inside.
4. Now, tap on the other chest and add the rune block to the rest. Solve the puzzle by moving all the blocks to the right spots. You can use my video below if you need help. Then take the moon elixir from inside.
5. Tap on the table and place the toadstools, moon elixir, vita leaves and Mother’s spell book down. Use the spell book to figure out the recipe. This is how it should go:
1. Moon elixir
2. Vita leaf, Vita leaf, Toadstool
3. Spoon (Stir)
4. Moon elixir, Toadstool, Vita leaf, Toadstool, Moon elixir
5. Spoon (Stir)
6. Vita leaf, Toadstool, Moon elixir, Toadstool, Vita leaf, Toadstool
7. Spoon (Stir)
6. Now you have the healing tonic. Give it to Aila’s mother. She’ll give you the Earth Pendant and tell you to go outside. Do so.
7. Pick up the shovel blade and notice the four runic symbols. Then tap on the boat to examine it.
8. Place the shovel blade on the handle. We still need to secure it. Also, grab the screws and the key and read the scroll.
9. Add the screws to the shovel. We still need something to tighten them.
11. Go back to the beach and use the key to unlock the box. Take the screwdriver from inside.
12. Go back to the boat and use the screwdriver to tighten the screws. Now you have a shovel!
13. Go back to the beach. Dig in the four spots and get a bucket and an Air Pendant. There’s also two puzzles here.
14. Solve the puzzle towards the back using the runes you see around the beach. Then take the Fire Pendant.
15. Fill the bucket with water and then go back to the boat. Pour the water into the bottle and take the water pendant half.
16. Go back inside and look at the turtle painting again. Place the water pendant half with the other half to get the full Water Pendant. Now we have all four pendants!
17. Go back to the beach and examine the chest. Place all four pendants in the correct slots. Now to solve the Elemental Chest Puzzle. You need to move all the symbols so they surround the pendant that matches them. Then grab the locket from inside.
18. When you finish, Ollie will appear and talk to you. When he leaves, head back inside to Aila’s mother and show her the pendant. She’ll explain to Aila that they found her sixteen years ago with that locket and then she gives it back to you.
19. Go back to the beach and towards the Spring Temple. Tap on the symbol on the wall and then on the water stone on your locket to activate the symbol.
20. A grid appears. Use the pattern from the book about the stone gods to solve the puzzle. Then go through to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.