Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Sacred Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to take control of the elements and learn the truth about her past as she battles towering Stone Gods. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 8. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 8 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re now inside the Summer Temple. Milo runs off and seals the door behind him. Pick up the four ladder steps and the star shard. Look at the book and take the phoenix key. And notice the mural of Tempus Island on the wall that’s missing a piece.
2. Place the four ladder steps on the ladder and climb up to the next room.
3. Use the phoenix key to unlock the chest and take the sun stone. Also, grab the stone scale, wheel, and star shard.
4. Leave the room and insert the wheel on the slot by the door. Turn it. The skylight will open and we can use the locket again!
5. Insert the sun stone in the hole on the left wall to reveal another star emblem.
6. Use the earth stone on the star to make the vines grow. Then climb up and go through the door to the next room.
7. Use the fire stone on both star emblems to get rid of the lava. Take the star shard and stone scale. Use the water stone on the left star emblem to douse out the fire on the chest. Then take the phoenix head from inside. Use the earth stone on the right star emblem to grow a vine. Climb up it and grab the villager figurine. Before leaving, use the earth stone to get rid of the bean stalk blocking the door.
8. Go back to the phoenix room and place the phoenix head on the statue. It will shoot a laser at the crystal, which will then open the skylight. Now you can use the locket!
9. Now, if you already melted the ice, don’t worry about it, but avoid doing so yet if you want to get the shears sooner. First use the fire stone on the star emblem to shut off the fire. Then use the wind stone to turn on the fan and blow the ice cube onto the switch. Examine the barrel and take the shears.
10. Now, use the fire stone to turn on the fire and melt the ice cube. Use the fire stone again to shut off the flames and then take the snake key. And last, use the earth stone to get rid of the vines, revealing a combination lock. Notice the clue on it.
10. Go back to the snake room and use the snake key to unlock the chest. Take the sun lens and gun powder. Also, use the shears to cut and take the rope.
11. Now, use the sun lens to look at the room. Notice there are suns around the room. Count them and then do it for each room. This is how many you find:
Snake = 5
Lion = 4
Phoenix = 3
12. Now back to the combination lock. Each number has animals under it. So do the math based on the suns.
Snake + Phoenix = 5 + 3 = 8
Snake = 5
Snake + Lion = 5 + 4 = 9
Phoenix + Lion = 3 + 4 = 7
So the passcode is 8597. Enter it in the wall lock to reveal a lever.
13. Pull the lever to make a cube mold appear. Then use the water stone to drop water into it. Use the wind stone to freeze it. Then pull the lever again to remove the mold.
14. Use the wind stone to blow the ice cube to the switch again. Now you can leave it there and access the barrel again. To make explosives, place the gunpowder and rope down. Then add the gunpowder to the barrel. Close the life and then add the rope as a wick.
15. Go back to the lion room and place the explosives near the cracked wall. Use the fire stone on the star emblem to light the fuse and wait for it to explode.
16. Use the water stone to put out the fire. Then use the earth stone to grow a new vine. Climb up and grab the pickaxe and star pendant.
17. Go back to the book and place the star pendant on the cover. Look through the book and grab the god tile. Read through the book about the War of the Gods and then take it with you. You can now look at it whenever you want.
18. Place the god tile on the wall with the rest. Then use the clues from the book to organize them in the right order. Then take the star shard and stone scale.
19. Go back to the snake room and add the three stone scales to the statue. Add all four star shards to the puzzle.
20. Now let’s solve the Star Shards puzzle. You need to use the colored gems from the locket to mix colors and make the shards the five different colors shown.
21. Take the moon stone that drops from the snake’s mouth.
22. Go back to the lion room. Place the moon stone in the hole on the right wall to reveal another star emblem.
23. Use the wind stone on the star emblem to freeze the lava. Then use the pickaxe to break off a piece that will land on the switch, revealing the board game. Also, take the Solaris figurine. Add both the villager figurine and Solaris figurine to the board game.
24. Now let’s solve the Solaris Board Game puzzle. You need to move all the colored blocks to the same colored buttons. It’s not too bad, but if you mess up there’s no undo button, so you have to start over.
25. Now you have access to another star emblem. Use the fire stone with it to open the lion’s head and go through to meet Milo again.
26. Talk to Milo. Looks like we have to fight another one of these annoying rune battles. This one’s not as bad as the last one, though. Once you’re done, head through the door after Milo.
27. Interact with Milo and let him talk. Then pick up the book and get ready for the Final Showdown. You need to use the book to figure out which magic stone to press. Watch the order in which he uses them and then find it in the book. If you take too long or get it wrong, he’ll attack you. You need to damage him 5 times to defeat him. After the first two stones glow, you should be able to choose the right one. It seems to be the same each time, so this is the order: Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Earth.
28. Now, tap on each stone after it glows to fix it and collect it. Then tap all four stones in your locket to complete the game. Then watch the ending.
I’m not sure if there’s a way to save Milo?
And that’s the end of the game!
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.