Adventure Escape Mysteries – The SultanΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s Inventor
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Sultan’s Inventor. You play as Royal Inventor Zara, who is accused of murdering Sultan Omar. You need to help her prove her innocence! This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 3. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re now in the abandoned gardens. There’s a note. It says to find the butterfly gems to find the keys. The keys will open a door hidden in the royal gardens.
2. Shake the apricot tree to loosen a couple of apricots and then grab them. Tap on the wall on the left to make it drop down. We’ll come back to that later. Tap on the stained-glass window to get a better look at it. Then tap on the butterfly box on the table.
3. Use the arrows on the stained glass to figure out how to move the blue gem. Since both blue arrows point left, it doesn’t matter which you start with. But there’s only one green arrow and it’s going up and to the right. So that’s next. Then yellow up right, purple down right, purple down, yellow up left, blue left. I made a video of you still need help. Then you’ll get the red butterfly gem.
4. Head down the path to overhear the Sultana talking to Jamal. It looks like Jamal is planning to become Sultan! Grab the small key from the plant on the left and the blue butterfly gem near the flowers on the right. Also, move the weeping willow leaves aside to reveal a lever. Pull it down to shut off the waterfall. We can’t cross to that door yet. Also, notice the tiger has a butterfly gem around his neck and the monkey in the tree is holding a key. Then head up the stairs.
5. Grab the spear head. Use the small key to unlock the cabinet and get the meat and feeding instructions.
6. Go back down and back to the first scene. Use the spear head to cut the rope off the swing.
7. Go back to the pond and attach the spear head and rope to the handle to make a spear. Use it to fish out a fish from the pond.
8. Tap on the tiger. Her name is Nami. Place the meat, fish and apricot down and read the instructions. You need to figure out how to feed her. It should look like the photo below in the end. It should go: 1 fish, 1 apricot, 1 meat, 4 apricots, 2 fish, 2 apricots, 5 meat. You’ll then automatically get the yellow butterfly gem.
9. The tiger leaves. Take the shovel head from behind him. Then give the other apricot to the monkey to get the purple key.
10. Go back to the first scene. Attach the shovel head to the handle and then use the shovel to dig up the blue key from the mound of dirt to the right of the swing. Also, use the shovel to remove a wooden plank.
11. While here, tap on the puzzle to the left of the stained glass. Place the three butterflies in the slots and all the flower tiles will light up. Let’s solve the Butterfly Puzzle. Each butterfly has to move through 12 flowers in the correct order. To see the order, tap on the butterflies on the rock three times and note down the flowers they move to. You get:
Red: Purple, Red, Green
Blue: Blue, Pink, Red
Yellow: Green, Purple, Pink
So this is how the paths should look:
12. Take the green key from the slot.
13. Go back to the pond and place the plank of wood in the water so you can cross to the door. Insert all three keys in the door and go through.
14. We’re in the Sultan’s study now and it turns out Princess Amira is the one who’s been helping you! Move the book on the desk and grab the gameboard piece. Also, look at the photos on the wall and the bookshelves. Grab the gameboard piece from the bookshelves. Also notice the globe and the lock on the desk.
15. Let’s solve the Globe Puzzle. Just use the arrows to make the symbols match those on the photos. Take the gameboard piece from inside.
16. Now let’s figure out the lock on the desk using the symbols on the books. We need to figure out which symbols are Eighth, Third, Sixth and Tenth. Notice there’s a book that says The First. It looks a bit like an H. To find The Second, look for another book with that same symbol on it. The other symbol on that book will be The Second. Then look for a book with that symbol on it and the other symbol on the book will be The Third. Keep doing this until you have all the numbers you need. Don’t forget about the books piled above the lock. This is how it should look in the end:
17. Take the gameboard piece and letter from the safe. It says Omar was suspicious of someone but he didn’t finish the letter.
18. Tap on the gameboard in the other room. Place all four pieces down. Now, let’s solve the Gameboard Puzzle. Each row and column have to have 3 black and 3 white squares. Within the same row or column, 3 squares of the same color cannot be together. At least one square of the opposite color must separate them. No row can be identical with another row and no column can be identical with another column. Press a square to change its color. In the end, it should look like this:
19. Take the peacock emblem and use it on the door of the wardrobe to open it and get the automaton.
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.