Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Sultan’s Inventor
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Sultan’s Inventor. You play as Royal Inventor Zara, who is accused of murdering Sultan Omar. You need to help her prove her innocence! This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 1. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Sultan Omar apologizes to Zara for making her leave. Then Grand Vizier Jamal (Jafar???) enters. He’s Omar’s brother. Then Cyrus, Jamal’s son comes in, saying he wants to be an inventor like Zara. Then Zara leaves to see what Sultana Farah needs from her. She seems angry. She wants Zara to finish doing her hair and jewelry. Move aside the pink elephant pillow and grab the jewelry box piece. Pick up the rope. Also, move aside the curtain to reveal a green elephant pillow. Talk to Farah and then tap on the mirror next to her. Grab the jewelry box piece. And finally, notice the framed photos on the wall.
2. Use the rope on the hook to pull it down. It will reveal four columns. Open the flower on the second one and pull the lever to drop a chandelier from the ceiling. Pick up the jewelry box piece that drops to the floor.
3. There’s a locked wardrobe. Let’s open it. Count the golden suns: 4. Count the elephant pillows: 5. Count the crescent moons: 3. Count the fleur-de-lis pattern on the rug: 1. So tap each of those shapes the right number of times to light up that many circles.
4. Grab the hairpin and scarves from inside the wardrobe. Place all three jewelry box pieces inside the jewelry box. Then solve the puzzle. You need to press the buttons to rotate the discs, getting the flowers all matched up. You can use my video if you need.
5. Tap on the robo hairdresser to see that it has a comb that might still be salvageable. Use the hairpin on it to remove the comb hand.
7. Zara bumps into Mustafa, who’s acting suspicious. After he leaves, grab the wall tile piece and rope belt. Move the curtain on the right and get another tile piece. Pick up the note on the floor from Mustafa. It says that Automaton A is tuned and ready on the stage. It also says he hid the cypher for the chest. Pick up the pen next to the note and then drag the gem along the path to open it. Take the note, which has the cypher on it. Also notice the tiger on it with the number 9863. Also, move the urn in the back to reveal the wall with missing tiles. Grab the key from inside.
8. Use the key to open the wardrobe. Open the chest and take the automaton parts from inside.
9. Find the tiger chest in the room and unlock it using the code 9863. Take the automaton parts from inside. Also, notice the four silhouettes of automatons on the inside of the lid.
10. Go through the left doorway and grab the third wall tile piece. Also, attach the rope belt to the pulley on the wall. We still need something else for it.
11. Go back to the first room and place all three tiles on the wall with the fourth one. It will give you a clue of a symbol next to a horse drawing.
12. Use the cypher to decipher the clue from the tiles. I see a 7, 40, 500, and 6000 in the symbol. So add them up and you get 6547. Find the horse chest and enter 6547 to unlock it. Take the automaton parts from inside.
13. Head back through the left doorway to the stage so we can assemble the automatons. Drag the pieces to the correct set of legs to match the clue you found on the tiger chest. It should look like this in the end:
14. One of the automatons is broken! Fix it by solving the Power Gem Puzzle. You need to arrange all the gems so that no gems connected by lines have the same shape or color. You’ll then get a wrench.
15. Go back to the first room and use the wrench on the elephant to break off his tusk.
16. Attach the tusk to the rope and pull it to open the curtain. Then watch what happens. Oh no! Zara is framed for murder!
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.