Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Sultan’s Inventor
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Sultan’s Inventor. You play as Royal Inventor Zara, who is accused of murdering Sultan Omar. You need to help her prove her innocence! This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 6. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. We’re now trying to get to the Abandoned Palace. We need to figure out how to cross the lake. Pick up the oar and shovel.
2. Use the oar to get the sword from the tree. Use the shovel to dig up the buried chest. The first symbol is fixed it place, so it’s a hint as to the rest. You want to pay attention to the moon symbols above each spire and then order them according to the phases of the moon. Don’t miss the broken spire in the water. Then take the grappling hook.
3. Use the sword to cut the rope.
4. Attach the hook and rope to the ballista to reel in the boat. Then climb in.
5. At the Abandoned Palace, you bump into Solomon, who claims to be the lord of the palace. He asks you to retrieve his five missing heirloom rings. Pick up the empty lamp, mirror shield and the brass key. Also, look at the pages/cards in the book.
6. Place the mirror shield in the tiger’s mouth. Use the key to unlock the chest and take the mace and royal emblem. Also, fill the lamp with oil from the bottle of oil.
7. Light the oil lamp using the torch and then use it to light the second torch, revealing a mural.
8. Use the mace on the gong to scare away the bats covering the stained glass window. Now you can see four shapes on the floor. If you pull the chain, the colors change.
9. Now, tap on the door to the right and place the emblem in the empty slot. We need to use all the information we found to figure out how to unlock it. First, let’s work on the colored shapes. If you overlap the two sets of colors, you can then use the mural to figure out what colors they make together. So:
Red + Blue = Magenta
Blue + Green = Cyan
Green + Red = Yellow
Red + Red = Red
So now we at least know which color each shape should be. We have to figure out the order/years for them, though.
10. Read the cards in the book to figure out the order. The first one, 1157, would be where Karna founded her nation. The next one, 1205, would be about her nephew taking over. Then, 1217, her nephew Vikram is killed by the invading Borgi. And last, 1250, Auroni drives away the Borgi. So place the symbols in that order. Next, match the colors that we got using the stained glass windows and mural. And last, use the cards from the book to figure out which symbols go at the bottom. The first one mentions waves. The second mentions a tree. The third mentions a sword. And the fourth mentions fire. That should unlock it. Then go through the door.
11. Let’s solve the Hyena Puzzle. You need to collect the 5 rings without being seeing by any of the hyenas. You can use my video if you need help.
12. Now you should have all five of Solomon’s heirloom rings. Give them to him. Then use the second floor key he gives you on the door and go through to the second floor.
13. Pick up the cleaning brush, stool and royal portrait. Also, pull the curtain aside to reveal a mannequin holding a knife. Take the knife.
14. Use the stool to reach another royal portrait and use the knife to cut the curtain in the back, revealing more portraits. Place the two portraits you found in the empty slots.
15. Now, to solve the Portraits Closeup puzzle. Selina the Last goes in the fourth slot because, well, that’s the last. Solomon the Long-Lived is third because that’s longest life at over 100 years (1339 – 1442). So now all that’s left is the first two. Since relinquishing comes before reclaiming, Selim the Relinquisher is first and Salma the Reclaimer is second. This is what it should look like in the end.
16. Now, tap on the locked wardrobe to the left. Notice the four green wedges that match the four green wedges on the portraits. That’s your clue that they’re connected. Count the number of gems on each ruler that matches the color behind them. You get 6 red, 3 purple, 3 blue, 1 red. So enter 6331 as the code to unlock the closet. Take the wiring piece from inside.
17. Use the cleaning brush on the cobwebs to the right and then place the wiring piece on the puzzle. Now let’s solve the Wiring Puzzle! The goal is to connect the wiring on the left to the outlets on the right. The numbers indicate how many nodes each wire must pass through. Then go through the door.
18. Oh no! Mustafa is dead! Let’s investigate the crime scene. Grab the small key. Move the glass aside and notice the vial of poison. Notice the green gem in his hand. His face is also pale from the poison. He’s also holding a quill in his right hand but he’s left-handed. Also, take a look at the suicide note.
19. Use the small key to unlock the drawer and take out the document. It looks like Jamal bought the blueprints off of Mustafa and murdered his own brother.
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.