The Lost Kingdom (Previously The Magic Castle – Mystery Adventure)
By: Digi-chain Games (Paul Banks)
This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section until the walkthrough is complete.
1. Tap on one of the skulls to see there’s a green gem jammed in the eye socket. Go up the the stairs.
2. Pick up the bone knife. Then go back to the skull and use the knife to get the gem.
3. Go back up the stairs and place the gem in the slot by the gate to open the door and go through.
4. Pick up the broken sword blade from the ground.
5. Go straight, to the next scene, and use the broken blade to lift up the loose planks to the left.
6. Go back to the screen with the God of Air statue and turn right. Tap the right side of the screen to get to the swamp. Place the wooden planks down so you can cross the swamp.
7. Take the right path first. Pick up the broken windmill sail.
8. Tap on the door of the windmill. There’s a tile puzzle here. Swap the tiles to make a windmill and unlock the door.
9. Go inside and pick up the rusty key.
10. Now go back to the swamp and take the left path. Pick up the rune stone.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.