Chapter 2, Factory:
1. Pull the lever and go through the door.
2. Pick up the transparent cube and place it down anywhere. Pick up the black cube under it and place it on the spot in front of the light source.
3. Pick up the transparent cube and place it on top of the black cube. Stand on the plate to the left and the cubes will rise up so the light hits the transparent one.
4. Pick up the light cube and place it on the lighting bolt. Head down the stairs.
5. Pick up the black cube and place it on the floor switch.
6. Flick the wall switch to bring down the platform.
7. Move the black cube anywhere. Then flick the switch again to raise the platform.
8. Climb up the ladder and carry the transparent cube to the platform. Place it down.
9. Climb down the ladder again and flick the switch to lower the platform. Pick up the transparent cube and hold it in front of the light source to energize it.
10. Place the light cube on the lightning bolt and continue on.
11. Grab the wheel and swipe to the left to lower the ramp. Climb down and get the transparent cube. Bring it back up.
12. Hold the cube in front of the light source to energize it. Then place it down near the ramp. You can’t take it down normally because those energy beams will deactivate it.
13. Pull the ramp back up and place the light cube on the very back edge of it. Then lower the ramp so it falls to the middle of the lower floor before those energy-sapping beams turn on.
14. Lower the ramp all the way and go down. Place the light cube on the lightning bolt and press the button. Collect the little orbs to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 3, Museum, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.