31. Go right. Something or someone crawls across the wall! Read the diary and take the olive oil from the table.
32. Combine the rope with the meat hook to make a sort of grappling hook.
33. Throw the hook over the bannister and then climb up the rope to the only accessible room up there.
34. Take the bobbin with green thread from the sewing machine. Then, pour the olive oil on the locked box to loosen up the lock.
35. You need to figure out the solution to the combination lock. The clues are in the diary from the other room. Each page gives you a color — gold necklace, silver ring, emerald bracelet, ruby brooch. So the colors are yellow, white, green, red. Unlock the box and empty the alphabet blocks on the floor.
36. Spell out “EMILY” using the letter blocks. You’ll hear something downstairs.
37. Go back downstairs to the room with the diary. Emily’s sitting there crying on the floor. She drops two pieces of her doll/poppet and asks you to fix it for her. So combine the thread and needle, then use it on the doll pieces to fix it.
38. Give her the doll and she’ll thank you. You can talk to her now. And ummm… Well, you’ll see. You may also want to hunt a bit before talking to her so you can make some money to buy potions. She hits you for 25hp per strike and has 250hp herself. So you will likely need to use a few potions to defeat her. After you defeat the porcelain doll, you’ll get an amulet piece.
39. Go back to the village and talk to Olaf to let him know you killed the porcelain doll. Talk to Seema. She’ll tell you what you need to do next in your quest and also offer you new Standard Health Potions for 70 gold. They restore 150 hp.
40. Now you can visit Gunter by the well. Answer his riddle (an eyeball sees but has no eyes) and he’ll give you a fishing rod. You can now fish and sell the fish to him for gold.
41. Go back to the village map and tap on the lily pond. Pick up the metal panel and the reeds. Then tap on the pond to go fishing. You’ll get a glass bottle with a scroll inside it. It needs to be smashed against something.
42. You can go fishing here the same way you hunt. Another good way to earn gold.
43. Go to the world map. Some new locations are available. Go to the one on the right to meet Elena and see the tree of life. She tells you where to find Corrina and how to defeat her.
44. The lower left spot on the map is now available and it’s where you need to use the sage when you find it. For now, you can place the reeds in the fire pit if you’d like.
45. Dr. Eli’s grave is the location in the middle. Combine the stick with the metal plate, which is actually the spade part of a shovel. Add the black tar to the mix to make it hold. Now you have a shovel. Use it to dig up Dr. Eli’s grave. You’ll then have to fight him. He has 120 hp and hits you for 30 damage. You’ll get 100 gold coins for defeating him. Then, pick up the small silver key he drops.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.