106. Go back to the old lady by the cave and give her the wolfsbane. She’ll make a bracelet out of it for you. She’ll also tell you that silver is strong against the werewolf, as well as a material that can absorb lunar energy. Sounds like we need to buy silver bolts and Moonstone bolts.
107. There’s a new location available. When you get there, a cyclops will attack you. He has 7000 hp! He also has a special power, psionic attack. He also has a weakness — onyx! Go to Seema and get the tattoo that protects you from psionic attacks.
108. Go back to Olaf and buy some onyx bolts. Each one does 2875 damage at 100% to the cyclops, so you only need 2-3 of them. You can also pick up some silver bolts for later if you want. Defeat the cyclops. He hits for 275 damage, so you might want to take a few potions with you. You’ll get 750 gold for defeating him.
108. If you continue on, you’ll encounter the werewolf. He has 16200 hp and silver bolts do 600 damage at 100%. So stock up on them. Get a few Moonstone bolts as well. They’re super effective and do 4000 damage at 100%! He only does 200 damage to you, but this could be a long battle. So take potions. Also, he has regeneration. So get the anti-enemy regeneration tattoo or you’ll never defeat him. He drops 2000 gold and the final amulet piece when he dies.
109. Go back to the witch by the cave. She tells you how to summon the guardian using the amulets. She also tells you that its weakness is gold and to take anything that can fight dark magic. So go back to Seema and buy the tattoo that protects against dark magic.
110. Go back to Ivan and upgrade your armor to the Dark Armor. It costs 1500 gold and requires 1 badger pelt, 1 cobra skin, 1 jaguar pelt, and 1 vampire bat skin. Those are basically the fourth-tier animals from every hunting ground in the game.
111. Go to Olaf and buy some gold-tipped bolts to fight the guardian.
112. There’s a new location on the map. This is where you need to use the amulets to summon the guardian of Hell. Tap the stone with carvings on it. You need to place the five amulets on it in order as shown below. Then take the horn of souls.
113. Use the horn of souls on the circle of rocks to summon the Guardian. He has 36200 hp! The gold-tipped bolts damage him for 1200 hp at 100%, but that’s still not enough. Luckily, the Bloodstone bolts damage him for 5600 HP. So buy a few of those, too. He also hits you for 430 damage, so pick up some health potions.
After you defeat the guardian, the witch will return. Enjoy the ending!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.