91. There’s a new location on the map. Head there and a black bear will attack you on the way. It has 650 hp and damages you for 130 per hit. I suggest using some cobalt bolts. You’ll get 350 gold for killing him.
92. There’s a cave in front of you with a lava pit blocking your way. Throw the ice crystals into the lava and the lava will dry up and harden. You can now cross.
93. When you get inside the cave, you’ll be attacked by a fire demon. He has 820 hp and deals 180 damage. When you defeat him, you’ll get 420 gold. You’ll be able to see some fireflies in the cave, but you can’t reach them.
94. Use the vial of honey on the fireflies to get them to come down. Then catch them in the glass jar.
95. Go back to the ice queen and give her the fireflies. She gives you permission to pick from her flower beds. So open Mr. Barlow’s diary and make note of which flowers you need. 2 x Scarlet Gilias, 1 x Wild Iris, 2 x Bleeding Hearts, 3 x Mountain Lily, 4 X Golden Lily. Like so:
96. Ok, let’s prepare to battle that Banshee at Ravenwood Cemetery. Mr. Barlow’s diary says “Note: Banshees can be destroyed using the stone of love.” Go back to the village. Time to buy some new upgrades. You can now buy steel bolts that deal 250 damage for 17 gold a piece. The Rose Quartz bolts are the “stone of love,” so buy a few of those, too.
97. Buy a new tattoo from Seema, the one that silences your enemies. It costs 240 gold and is needed to fight the banshee or she’ll crush you. It suppresses her special power, which is a screech.
98. Ok, we’re ready! Let’s fight the banshee at the cemetery. Use steel bolts when you have to use regular bolts and Rose Quartz bolts when you’re allowed to use a special bolt. She has 3500 hp and damages you for 235 even with the tattoo on. The steel bolts deal 250 damage and the Quartz deal 1282 at 100%, so if you have precision, you shouldn’t need more than three Quartz bolts. You’ll get 600 gold for defeating her.
99. You can now hunt in the cemetery. There are ravens, crows and vampire bats. Get yourself a raven and three crows for an armor upgrade. Go back to Ivan to buy the Crow Armor, which costs 780 gold and requires 1 badger pelt, 1 cobra skin, 1 jaguar pelt, 1 raven feather, and 3 crow feathers.
100. Enter the cemetery and place the flowers on the grave.
101. Go to the cave that was empty before. An elderly woman will greet you. Talk to her. She wants you to fight the guardian of Hell. But first, you need to get the last amulet piece from a werewolf. She tells you to bring her wolfsbane from Lake Dagon so she can make you a bracelet to weaken the werewolf.
102. There’s new location on the map. It’s Lake Dagon, but a Bone Crab will attack you when you get there. It has 5000 hp and a weakness. He also has a special power, which is electricity. Let’s figure out the weakness before fighting him.
103. Go back to town. Get the tattoo from Seema that protects against electricity.
104. Olaf has new special bolts available — Moonstone and Bloodstone. Neither one is effective against the bone crab. But onyx is super effective against it! Stock up on a few onyx bolts and go to Lake Dagon to fight the bone crab. Like I said, he has 5000 hp. He also does 300 damage even with the tattoo that weakens him. Onyx bolts will hit him for 1938 damage at 100%, so if you’re accurate you only need to buy 2-3 of them. You’ll get 700 gold for defeating him.
105. When he’s gone, take the wolfsbane. You can also fish here for bass, catfish, pike and eel.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.