61. Go to this new location. A brown bear attacks you. He has 250 hp and drops 200 gold. You’re now in Blackwood forest and there’s a spider web in front of you. Pick up the thread of spider silk.
62. Go back to Seema and show her the spider silk. She says it’s from a dangerous black widow. Give her the giant dead fly so she can add some poison to it. She realizes she’s out of rosemary. So go back to the tree of life and get some for her. She’ll then give you a poisoned fly to use as bait to weaken the spider.
63. Go back to the spider web and place the tainted fly on it. The spider will come to eat it. Tap it to start the battle. It has 450 hp and drops 300 gold and a spider silk.
64. Go deeper into the forest. A pack of goblins attacks you. There are five of them and they each have 175 hp and damage you for 50 hp each hit. You’ll get 400 gold for defeating them and can now hunt in Blackwood forest. There are foxes, bobcats, wild boar and jaguars. Get some fox and boar pelts for your next armor upgrade.
65. Go deeper into the forest to find a lake. Take the hand saw and fish some bluegill, trout, carp and salmon to sell to Gunter. You can also use the hand saw to cut down the trees to make some logs. Tie them together with the spider silk to make a raft. You still need something to make it waterproof, though.
66. You can now afford a new armor upgrade. Level 1 Leather Armor costs 480 gold and requires 1 fox pelt, 1 adder skin and 2 boar pelts. The next armor upgrade is Level 2 Leather Armor and costs 530 gold and requires 1 rabbit pelt, 1 horned lizard skin and 2 bobcat pelts. You can easily earn enough gold for that just by hunting and fishing and selling the extras to Ivan and Gunter. That’s the last armor you can buy at the moment.
67. You can also now buy green malachite bolts from Olaf. That’s for killing Mr. Barlow.
68. The forest devil is still too strong. He hits for 190 hp per swipe, so it’s close to impossible without a potion that heals more than 150 hp. So instead, go back to Nightshade forest and get another blob of black tar. Use it to make the raft in Blackwood forest waterproof. You can now take the raft to Carrigberg, where Mr. Barlow dwells. Before you go, pick up the rusty spike that’s a easy to miss. Make sure to bring some malachite bolts with you!
69. The front door requires a special knock sequence. Gunter gave it to you… sort of. He wasn’t sure which one was correct. And it turns out neither one was. You need to ring twice and knock three times.
70. Go inside. Notice the creepy painting on the wall.
71. Go left and use the hand saw to cut through the loose floorboard. There’s a locked padlock underneath. Use the rusty spike on the padlock. Tap it until the blue progress bar fills up and it breaks. You’ll then get a magnet.
72. Go back to creepy painting of the girl holding a knife to a teddy bear’s throat. Use the magnet on the painting to get a strange device with four prongs on it.
73. Go left from the painting and insert the strange device into the four holes on the locked door. The device is the key to the door. You need to move the stick (looks like a ball) and hold it until the little gauge moves to the right and one of the lights light up. Do this five times until all the lights are lit.
74. You can now go through the door. There’s a box on the floor with three dials on it and a math equation. It says (24 x ???) + 6141 = 23877. Do the math (23877 – 6141 = 17736/24 = 739) to get the answer for ???, which is 739. Rotate the dials to those numbers to unlock the box. You’ll get a rolled up piece of paper, which turns out to be the map base. Then the lights go out! Uh oh.
75. Find the light switch and flick it on. Someone drew eyes all over the walls!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.