Chapter 1, Abandoned Halls:
Collectibles Found in This Section:
Chapter 1: 2 Warrior Figurines, 27/30 Coins, 2/2 Blue Orb, 8/8 Photos, 0/1 Painting
Also Found: 5/6 Gargoyle Faces, 4 Book Excerpts, 5 Letters, 1 Poster
Chapter 3: 1 Painting
The last 3 coins, painting, and gargoyle face can’t be found until Chapter 2.
1. Pick up the photo behind the stairs. Turn to the desk to your right. Pick up the two coins and read the note. Also, pick up the weird object.
2. Turn around. Place the object on the pedestal and turn the handle to unlock the next door. Go through.
3. Go up the stairs. Take the round disc from the pedestal. It looks like an old NYC subway token. Also, turn around and look carefully at the railing for two coins.
4. Go back downstairs and place the token on the left turntable to unlock another door upstairs.
5. Go back upstairs and through the open door. Take the photo from the window sill and read the letter on the table. Open the box behind you to get a piece of a map.
6. Go to the desk and take the three coins from the box. Take the dagger, too. Also, read through the journal. Notice the paragraph that talks about the dagger and says that if you turn the pommel, half of the blade rotates! Open the dagger from your inventory and give it a try.
7. Look down at the floor. There’s a giant map! Place the center piece down and then rotate all the rings so they match up. Then take the subway token.
8. Leave the room. A vase and some books were knocked down! Also, the painting is shaking. Tap it and some weird glowing orb will fly at you. Maybe a spirit? Anyway, go back downstairs.
9. Place the token on the right turntable and go through the newly opened door to the storage room. Read the note. It looks like part of a clue.
10. There are two buttons in the room. One is on a shelf and the other is on the wall. Press both and then take the token. There’s also a box on a shelf with three coins in it. You just need to make a Pisces symbol to open it.
11. Open the closet and grab the lever part. Also, read the note next to it. Then, look behind the closet for a yellow orb.
12. Leave the room and place the token on the middle turntable to unlock another door. Go through.
13. First off, turn to the right to get a photo from the shelf. Then, look on a shelf to the left for a clue.
14. Now, look at the box on the table. The same symbols from the piece of paper are on there. The clue tells you where each symbol doesn’t go, so you can figure out where each one goes through the process of elimination. Or just copy my solution below. It goes moon to the left, meteor at the top, sun to the right, and circle on the bottom. Take the lever part from inside.
15. Combine the two parts of the lever to make a lever.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.