The Eyes of Ara
By: 100 Stones Interactive
100 Stones Interactive recently brought their PC and console adventure game, The Eyes of Ara, to iOS and Android devices. If you like The Room series, you’ll feel right at home here, though it does involve more searching for hidden items. There are some tricky puzzles and points that can be confusing, so I’m going to try and help you out with this walkthrough guide. Here you’ll be able to find everything from Chapter 3, including all hidden collectibles. And feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 3, The Pursuit of Knowledge:
If you followed my Chapter 1 walkthrough, should should already have the collectible painting from this chapter.
Collectibles Found Here: 1/2 Warrior Figurines, 30/30 Coins, 2/2 Blue Orbs, 7/7 Photos, (already should have 1/1 Painting)
Also: 7 Book Excerpts, 5 Posters, 3 Computer Logs
1. There’s a lot to do here, so let’s start small. Turn all the way to the right and find the hidden puzzle behind the big urn. Take the photo.
2. Look up higher for a clue. It’s a Capricorn symbol.
3. Ignore the first table to the right for the moment. We need to solve another puzzle before we can push the button. But grab the two coins from the bowl on the other table.
4. There’s another clue up here. It’s a Libra symbol.
5. Ok, let’s deal with the floor puzzle. First, follow the wire from the button on the table to the left machine. Change the arrows on the floor so the current can lead to the machine. Then press the button to activate it. Next, change the symbol it’s holding up to match the first one you saw near the ceiling, the Capricorn symbol. Take the lever.
6. Now do the same for the right machine, changing it to the second symbol you saw, Libra. I didn’t get a screenshot, so I’ll have to get one later. Take the other lever.
7. Place both levers in the slots on the small platform and pull them down to draw a long spiral staircase down from the ceiling. Go up the stairs.
8. Look at the poster to your right. There’s also a ship’s wheel numbered I – VI.
9. Grab the coin from the box to the left of the door.
10. Read the note resting on the cardboard box. It’s a clue!
11. We can’t do anything else in here right now so head through the door to the lab. Turn to the right and look at the notes on the white board and read the journal entry.
12. Get the photo from a box on one of the shelves.
13. Look at the notes on the white board to the left and grab the two coins. Also, notice the dragon on the computer screen.
14. There’s not much else we can do in here right now, so head through the door behind you. Look at the dates under the bust to the right: 1805 – 1892.
15. Also, find the photo behind the shield.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.