The Eyes of Ara
By: 100 Stones Interactive
100 Stones Interactive recently brought their PC and console adventure game, The Eyes of Ara, to iOS and Android devices. If you like The Room series, you’ll feel right at home here, though it does involve more searching for hidden items. There are some tricky puzzles and points that can be confusing, so I’m going to try and help you out with this walkthrough guide. This section will take you through Chapter 2, including all collectibles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 2, Memories of Times Past:
Chapter 2: 3/3 Warrior Figurines, 30/30 Coins, 2/2 Blue Orbs, 8/8 Photos, 1/1 Painting
Chapter 1: 1/1 Painting, 3 Coins (Scroll to the bottom for these.)
Also: 1 Gargoyle Head (scroll to the bottom for this), 6 Book Excerpts, 11 Letters, 3 Posters, 2 Computer Logs
1. Find the clue on the bookshelf near the lamp.
2. Read the journal entry on the table. Also, grab the item that looks like a watch from the pedestal and find the two coins in a bowl.
3. Open the closet to the left and get another item that looks like a watch. Combine the two pieces and rotate one to make a cross.
4. Head to the gate around the staircase and place the cross in the lock to open the door. Go upstairs.
5. Look at the Eskimo Nebula poster on the table in front of you. Also, look at the rolled up poster about the Medusa Nebula.
6. Turn to the left table. Look at the Edge of Infinity book and the poster about the Gemini Twins.
7. There’s an orange button on a shield. You can press it, but it doesn’t do anything yet.
8. Look behind you for a photo.
9. Open the closet behind you for a clue.
10. Also, look at the top of the beam above the closet and change the symbol to the top one on the clue you just found, the Taurus symbol.
11. Arrange the Capricorn symbol properly on the cabinet to the left of the closet and grab three more coins.
12. The beam across the room has a combination lock on it. Enter the number from the Eskimo Nebula poster: 2392. Then change the symbol to the one inside a box on the clue from the closet, another Taurus.
13. Now for the last two beams. The one to the left of the closet looks like a meteor and the one to the right of the closet is an Aquarius symbol.
14. Go down the newly available staircase. Lots going on here! Take a look at the clue on this door to the left. You can’t open the door yet.
15. The door next to it is open, so go through to the bathroom. Open the closet to find a photo and look at the birds painting on the wall for a clue.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.