61. Find the little box above the doorway and open it to get two more coins.
62. There are also some bricks sticking out of the wall. Let’s use the clues we found to figure out the order to press them. I recommend first starting by tapping all the bricks around the ones poking out to see which ones are even interactive. You have rows like this: 2, 3, 3, 3. The drawing tells you which bricks should be sticking out. Those are the X’s. I added O’s for the bricks that should be pressed in. The other clue tells you that you have to set the middle brick in the third row into position last of all. So it goes like this:
Here it is from another angle:
63. Go through the secret passage. It’s Lady Catherine’s secret room! You should also get an achievement for this. Turn around to your left and behind you to find a lever. Pull it down to open the chest. Take the photo from the chest and read the letter on the table.
64. Leave the room. Go back upstairs. Use the clue from where you got the blue orb to solve another shapes puzzle. The lines on it mean you set the bar horizontally with no shape pointing down. So it goes: Down triangle, Up triangle, line, square, down triangle, line, line. Press to button to reveal a hidden nook. Take the four coins.
65. Go back to the room where you got the daggers. The four lines inside the chest are now glowing green! Zoom in and grab the floppy disk.
66. Insert the floppy disk into the computer. Oh no! We need a password! It’s 9 letters and the clue seems to be the Gemini constellation. Look at the Gemini book and you’ll see that the two twins, Castor and Pollux, are known together as DIOSKOURI. That’s the password! Enter it into the computer and press ENTER. Read the logs and OPEN the display case above the bed.
67. Take the triangular piece from the headboard.
68. Go back to the hallway and place the triangle on the door to unlock it. You’ve completed Chapter 2 and can continue to Chapter 3, but there’s a lot to still find here.
69. Head back to the first bathroom. Look above the closet for a pull string. Pull it down to access a ladder that leads to the attic! Go up.
70. Zoom in on the light bulb. It’s burnt out, so rotate to loosen it and replace it with the one in your bag. Pull the string to turn on the light. Now you can see!
71. Look down at the four different drawings.
72. Grab the two coins by the paint cans. Also look behind the paint cans for a button. Press it to reveal a painting. Go grab it because it’s the Chapter 2 painting collectible.
73. There’s a warrior figurine here. Make sure to grab it.
74. There’s also a locked chest here. Look at the Medusa Nebula poster. It says Sh2-274. Enter 274 to unlock the chest and get a lever.
75. Unlock the door in the back to reveal another constellation. You need three yellow orbs to get the blue orb.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.