31. Go back to the other chest and place the cross piece in the slot. Again, you can use the dots as a clue or just enter POLLUX. Take the horse puzzle. Place the first horse puzzle down in the slot and then take the silver medallion.
32. Go back to the other chest and solve the horse/warrior puzzle and then place it in the slot. Take the circle and triangle object.
33. Look on the shelves on the right for a cheat code book called Studies of the Masters. Basically, if you don’t want to deal with the painting puzzles on the walls, you can just enter those codes at the bottom to make them easier. Also, grab the three coins from the shelf below the book and two coins from the shelf on the other side.
34. Let’s deal with the puzzle above the bed first. The painting is called Allegory of the Arts by Sebastiano Ricci. It was made in 1692. If you want to make the puzzle easier, enter the code 1692 at the bottom. This one’s not so bad, though, so I did it without cheating. We still need something to put in the hole in the wall.
35. Now for the other one, called The Expulsion of the Demons from Arezzo by Giotto de Bondone. It was painted in 1297 and you can use that code to make it easier if you want. I chose not to. Once you solve it, place the silver medallion in the hole in the wall to unlock the glass cabinet below.
36. Look at the open cabinet. Read the letter and press the button on the device. It should light up.
37. Leave the room and head back down the hall to near the staircase. Place the two objects with shapes on them in the slots on the wall. We now need to enter the shapes we saw on the door as a passcode. It goes: triangle pointing down, square, circle, triangle pointing up, triangle pointing down. You select a shape by rotating it to the bottom position. Press the button and the door will open. Go through.
38. Look behind you for a simple rotating rings puzzle. Match them all up to get a clue for the yellow orb puzzle in the bedroom. Yay! The spots that lit up tell you what to light on the puzzle in the bedroom.
39. Grab the yellow gem off the shelf to the right, another above that and to the left, and another one behind some paintings on the floor to the right. Also, look up to find this clue scratched into the ceiling.
40. Find the three cardboard boxes that have clues on them.
41. Open the closet and grab another three coins. There’s also a locked box that you can unlock using the clues from the three cardboard boxes. Take the yellow gem from inside.
42. There’s two lamps that rotate. The clue for them is the piece of paper you found in the bedroom closet. It shows two lamps and two arrows for how to turn them. The left one should point straight down, so it’s upside-down. The right one should point to the right. Then take the stone carving and press the button on the device to turn it on.
43. Place the four yellow gems on the stone carving. Then place it in the hole on the wall and take the gold medallion.
44. Leave the room and use the shapes clue you found on the ceiling to enter another code into the shapes puzzle. It goes: Circle, square, down triangle, square, circle, up triangle. A little nook will open. Take the photo.
45. Go back to the bedroom. Solve the moon puzzle to release the yellow orb. But where did it go?!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.