Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 2 Tracing the Past
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and is called Trapmaker 2 – Tracing the Past. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! Will Detective Kate Gray finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles in Chapter 2. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Open the drawer and get the supply key. Also, grab a fingerprint form and the ink. Also, notice Kate’s ID badge says ID: 03 on it. Open the door and go through.
2. Take the cable. Open the drawer and get the dusting brush. Also, look at the photo of Keiko at her family birthday party last December.
3. Tap on the computer monitor. Let’s solve this puzzle. You need to drag two search terms over to the right side of the screen and then see what it turns up. The goal is to fill in all the information on the lower left side of the screen.
First. Drag County Distributors to the Company Name line on the left side of the screen.
Then, start with this search:
date + owner
investor + County Distributors
You get Investocorp! Drag it to the Investor line on the left.
Investocorp + garden supplies.
You get www.cd.net! Drag it to the Website URL line.
www.cd.net + date
You get 2010! Drag it to the Year Founded line.
2010 + site registration
IP + www.cd.net
You get an IP number, 172.16.245.1! Drag it to the IP Number line on the left.
owner + tri-state area
address + County Distributors
investor + tri-state area
Now you get Fertilizer! Drag Fertilizer to the Product Sold line on the left.
Fertilizer + address
Now you have an address: 1380 Crestwave St. Drag that to the Address line to complete the puzzle!
4. Looks like the company is fake! Keiko asks you to join her in her laboratory, so head in there.
5. Use the key to unlock the cabinet and take the fingerprint powder. Also, place the ink and the fingerprint form by the body’s hand. And last, use the cable to plug in the x-ray screen.
6. Use the fingerprint powder on his neck and then use the dusting brush to lift some fingerprints.
7. Look at the x-rays. Notice the date on them is 05/27. Let’s figure out how many internal injuries he has! Tap on each x-ray to see what body part it is. Then count the cracks. You get:
Right Hand/Wrist: 3
Right Forearm: 4
Right Knee: 3
Left Hand/Wrist: 5
Left Arm: 4
Right Leg: 5
Left Knee: 2
Left Leg: 2
8. Pick up the Internal Bone Fractures form and fill in the information.
Right Arm: 4
Left Wrist: 5
Right Knee: 3
Left Leg: 2
9. Go back to the other room and scan the injury report. You’ll get a case file number — 22!
10. Let’s open that locker! We need the case number (22), the date filed (0527) and the ID number (03). So put them together and you get 22052703. Enter that in the locker to open it.
11. Take the business card from the locker. Then go back to the lab and place the business card down on the table. Use the fingerprint powder and dusting brush to lift some fingerprints.
12. Now we have to match the face to the Kate’s description of Trapmaker. It should look like the image below.
13. Now go back to the other room. We have to scan the image in the database but Keiko locked us out of her computer. Look around for clues. The picture of her birthday party took place in December and also has a Christmas tree. So it’s Christmas time! Christmas is December 25th. But there are fingerprints on only the 1, 2 and 4, so we know the passcode only uses those numbers. Well, Christmas Eve is December 24th, or 12/24. Enter 1224 as the passcode!
14. Place the sketch in the scanner to learn that Trapmaker is a man named Bradford Jace.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here for Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.