Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 2 Tracing the Past
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and is called Trapmaker 2 – Tracing the Past. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! Will Detective Kate Gray finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles in Chapter 7. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Rotate the paper and then move it so the symbols line up with the map.
2. Pick up the trash and walking stick. Open the crate and take the shovel. Also, notice the owls have different numbers of spots on them and they hoot that number of music notes when you tap them.
3. Use the shovel to move the dirt. It will reveal a trap door, but it’s stuck shut. Notice some of the dirt landed on the generator and formed a pattern.
4. Notice there are six rings in the pattern. The outer one has 4 shapes, the next one has 2 waves, the next has 6 circles, the next has 1 blob, the next has 3 gaps, and the last one has 5 lines. Put them together and you get 426135. Tap on the owls in that order! The trap door will open!
5. Head down. There’s a whole bunch of stuff down here! Open the closet to get packing tape and some more trash. Then head through the door to Trapmaker’s lair.
6. Use the walking stick to pull down the loop on the hanging poster to see a diagram of Cable Adapter Plugs. Also, pick up the drill, vehicle key, and more trash.
7. Go back and tap on the forklift. Use the vehicle key in the ignition to unlock a puzzle. You need to reach the glowing box. So go in this order:
RIGHT, UP, DOWN, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT.
8. Now we have a box of computer parts. Take them. Also, burn all the trash you found in the incinerator and take the ashes. Also, use the drill to open all the crates to see what’s inside them.
9. Go back to the lair. Put the computer parts down and then pour the ashes over the keyboard. Use the packing tape to lift a fingerprint.
10. Place the tape on the fingerprint scanner. The computer will turn on, but there’s an error. Tap on the screen and then on OK.
11. Now you have to find the right rabbit in each scene and move the crosshairs to it.
12. Flip the switch! There’s a noise, so go back outside to see what it was.
13. The owls are shooting lasers at a spot on the ground! Dig there to reveal some cables
14. Now we need to use the Venn diagrams from the Cable Adapter Plugs poster and the info from all the crates to figure out how to solve the cables puzzle.
13-218: 2007 + Green = 3 prongs
13-256: 2004 + Blue = 1 prong
12-816: 2006 + Pink = 2 prongs
12-300: 2006 + Green = 2 prongs
13-570: 2005 + Blue = 3 prongs
I’ve put colored dots in my photo to show you which cables go together.
15. Head back down to the lair. Trapmaker will appear on the screen and say he put a bomb in the precinct! He also just locked you in! The next puzzle involves sliding two keys around the board. You need to get the red key to the red lock and the blue key to the blue lock. The blue moves in the opposite direction as the red one. Swipe in these directions:
RIGHT, UP, UP, UP, UP, RIGHT, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT.
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here for Chapter 8 or select another chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.