By: Rusty Lake
Underground Blossom is the latest room escape game from Rusty Lake. You take trains to different subway stops and follow Laura throughout her life. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough will help if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1, Crib Station:
You can watch my video for this chapter or continue to my step-by-step guide below:
1. Get on the train to go to Crib Station. Once there, talk to the woman, Rose. She asks you to take care of her daughter, Laura.
2. Tap on the suitcase a couple of times and then lift the two latches to open it. Take the matches and the bottle with milk from the inside.
3. Tap on baby carriage. Drag the blanket down and then take the safety pin. Also, give Laura the bottle of milk. Tap on her and she’ll drink all the milk.
4. Zoom back out and then turn to the right. Open the box and take the cloth and iron saw from inside.
5. There’s also a metal grate on the floor. Tap on it and then use the iron saw to cut through the loose bar. Then take the rod and use the rod to get the key. Ignore the poster on the wall for now.
6. Go back left to the baby. Place the cloth down under the baby and then use the safety pin to make a diaper. Tap the diaper a couple of times to make Laura poop and then grab the dirty diaper. Yeah, this is a Rusty Lake game, after all! Then zoom back out.
(Poke baby Laura a bunch of times to get her to cry and get an achievement.)
7. Go left. Open the trash can and drop the dirty diaper inside. Then use the matches to light it on fire.
8. Tap the trash can to break it and then grab the scraper from inside. Zoom back out.
9. Tap on the ticket booth and then use the key to unlock it. Slide the door up to open it.
10. There’s an old lady here but she seems to ignore you. Use the rod to smack her three times and wake her up. She asks for a coin but we don’t have one yet. So go back.
11. Go right twice and zoom in on the poster on the wall. Use the scraper until you reveal the whole message and a symbol. It says: “THE FUTURE WILL ARRIVE.” Take a photo of the symbol or copy it somehow. I also pasted it below.
12. Go back to Laura and her mother. Tap on the pendant around her mother’s neck. Tap on the same segments you saw on the poster. Then notice the time is set to 10:15.
13. Go right twice to the big clock and change it to 10:15, matching the one around her neck. The train will come.
14. Get on the train. He asks for a ticket but you don’t have one. So open his pocket and take the coin from inside.
15. Go back to the ticket booth and give the woman your coin to get a ticket.
16. Get back on the train and give the ticket to the conductor. You have to manually punch a hole in it by first opening the hole puncher, then sliding the ticket into it and then closing it down again.
17. Tap on the conductor and then get on the train and close the door. Tap again to get the train moving and complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.